Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Realm characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2019
Is there anywhere you can find out what characters are in what realm. I know have seen this guy but cannot remember where. Wulyrahm.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
QueenBee12050 on Jul 12, 2019 wrote:
Is there anywhere you can find out what characters are in what realm. I know have seen this guy but cannot remember where. Wulyrahm.
You can find him in the Oasis in Krokotopia. As you enter the Oasis from the World Gate head to your left and he is over a bridge. He's the crafting expert for Krokotopia.

Just to explain, I think you meant what area rather than what realm. There are lots of realms and we can find them in our book and switch between them if we want to meet friends etc. Each realm is the same though, all the NPCs etc are in the same places in each realm. The only difference is which wizard players are in them.

It can be handy to switch realms if we're in a very busy one and getting lag; or a very quiet one and want to find more people to chat to and play alongside; or if the mobs/reagents have been cleared out of one realm we can hop to another to see if it has more available instead of wait for them to respawn; or in the hatchery when we're looking for specific pets or someone happy to hatch. It's also helpful to know just in case someone needs to switch wizards to meet you and wants you to change to a quiet realm, eg 'Meet you in Dworgyn' means stay where you are but switch to Dworgyn realm.

I hope this helps!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
QueenBee12050 on Jul 12, 2019 wrote:
Oops, I'm an idiot lol...

I forgot to say, if you're looking for an NPC, dungeon...or pretty much anything in wizard101 there is an amazing wiki so a quick online search should bring up the info easily. I just seach: W101 [whatever I am looking for]

And of course, you can always ask anything on here too, we're always happy to help