Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown day

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2013
you shood make a event call crown day war monster drop crowns 10 20 15 sow player ho can not buy game cards or membership to wizard 101 ps the crowns i am saying are the one we yous to buy the world in wizard 101

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
Hey kingsteel823!

Judging by your message, it looks like you want Kingsisle to add an official "Crown Day", where certain, hard bosses have the possibility to have crowns as a drop. I am not gonna lie: I doubt they are going to add that.

But hey, it does sound like a good idea if you ask me. But if you would get crowns from a boss, how would you get informed by it? I don't think they will make a new push notification for that, if you ask me.

It sounds like you are a free-to-play player without areas that require crowns/membership. You can go onto the FreeKi Website (The website that shows up each time you close the game), and do the trivia. You can earn 100 crowns a day. Each quiz gives 10 crowns, and you can take 10 quizzes every 24 hours. However, you need to get at least 75% of the quiz right.

I hope this helped!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You can also win crowns from entering contests hosted by official KI Fansites or should I say, blogs endorsed or sponsored by the company.

Here is a list of them:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites

Check out the "Community News" section of the Forums for more direct info about fansites currently hosting contests.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/community-news-8ad6a42a6a96b4d4016ab8540082492b

Additionally, KI Live also offers an avenue to winning crowns, be sure to tune in and watch the live broadcast and see if you become lucky!

Finally, although a bit slower, but remember that winning crowns is a part of the daily assignment line up reward.