Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Keeps Closing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
Whenever I launch Wizard101, it works as usual for a few minutes, and then closes randomly. Every time. This is very frustrating as I purchased a membership today, and I have already lose a day of it.

Has anybody experienced this, and if so, did you find a solution? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
James StormBlade on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
Whenever I launch Wizard101, it works as usual for a few minutes, and then closes randomly. Every time. This is very frustrating as I purchased a membership today, and I have already lose a day of it.

Has anybody experienced this, and if so, did you find a solution? Please let me know.

Thanks.
Hi James, sorry to hear about your issue here :(. I haven't had any issues with the launcher.... I suggest taking this up with support, not sure if you'll get a solution here right now, and I'm sure you want to enjoy the game :).

Email: Support@Wizard101.com and they'll be able to help you out.

Best of luck!

Defender
May 11, 2012
This is happening to me also. There is no rhyme or reason to it, the play window just closes at random. It doesn't log me out of the game, the window just shuts. Not a huge problem, but annoying when you are in battle.