Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus (level 30)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a few questions.

First, I arrived in Mooshu at level 26 but did not begin questing until level 29 (I completed very few side quests + Wysteria).
Second, I received the quest to go to Mt. Olympus yesterday and since, I have been farming for the gear from Zues. Would this help me before continuing Mooshu?
**I already have the hat and boots from Zues and currently using the Sky Iron Hasta.**
Third, if yes, how long would this gear be good before needing to change it? I know at level 60 there is Waterworks and will be using that gear when I earn it. I have also been getting into crafting.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Yours truly,
Matthew 100
Tristan 31

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
aprilrayneee19 on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a few questions.

First, I arrived in Mooshu at level 26 but did not begin questing until level 29 (I completed very few side quests + Wysteria).
Second, I received the quest to go to Mt. Olympus yesterday and since, I have been farming for the gear from Zues. Would this help me before continuing Mooshu?
**I already have the hat and boots from Zues and currently using the Sky Iron Hasta.**
Third, if yes, how long would this gear be good before needing to change it? I know at level 60 there is Waterworks and will be using that gear when I earn it. I have also been getting into crafting.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Yours truly,
Matthew 100
Tristan 31
Olympus gear is considered to be the best gear up until Waterworks. The Hasta is the best damage wand you will get from a quest all the way up until the Hexacorders... which is right before Empyrea.