Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone happen to have a good energy pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2013
Hello there, I’m a level 63 life wizard who has about middle level experience in gardening and fishing. I have a 36 plot couch potato farm and a 60 plot king parsley farm. However, I’ve been struggling to get enough energy to tend to my gardens as well as things like pet training. I was wondering if any of you would happen to be willing to pet hatch with me to help me get a better utility pet. My wizard’s name is Dakota Dreamcloud, hook me up if you’re interested. Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
The best option is to hit up the utilitycorns in the hatching kiosk. Someone bred utility stats on to unicorns and put them in the kiosk so everyone has access to them. that's how I got my dapper corgi with perfect utility stats.

-Nathan Storm thief 130

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Regal Max unicorn (max stats and ultilities) is in the kiosk. You can start off with him if you like. I'm currently working on an improved utilitycorn (unicorn with utilities) that includes the epic fishing luck and big energy talents, but he is currently not quite finished.

I'm happy to help and happy to hatch with my best improved corgi too - it has max stats and the full pool (epic fishing luck, fishing luck, reveal fish school, gold miner, gardening pixie, big energy, huge energy and ultra energy) but I haven't finished manifesting the best combos yet.

If you'd like help with it just let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone) and we'll meet up and work out the best process for you to achieve what you want