Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accursed Play Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I'm looking to buy the Accursed Play Gauntlet, drove to three different Walmart. Two of them didn't even carry any wizard101 gift cards of any kind, and one of them only had the Grand Tourney Gauntlet gift card. Is there an alternative way I could pay for the Accursed Play Gauntlet, preferably online? Thanks in advance!

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Dylan Strongcatche... on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
I'm looking to buy the Accursed Play Gauntlet, drove to three different Walmart. Two of them didn't even carry any wizard101 gift cards of any kind, and one of them only had the Grand Tourney Gauntlet gift card. Is there an alternative way I could pay for the Accursed Play Gauntlet, preferably online? Thanks in advance!
Hi Dylan! Unfortunately, there is no way to buy it online at this time :(.Here's a list of Walmart's though that carry the bundle: https://kingsisleblog.com/2018/06/25/the-accursed-play-gauntlet-and-where-you-can-find-yours/ Take a look and see if there's anything else in your area :).

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I went to all the ones listed in my area, they don't have them . Will there be any alternatives for those type of gift card soon, or will they only be exclusive to Walmart while they're available?

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I can only hope that the next housing gauntlet bundle that comes out, which is always inevitable due to their success, 'cause I know the 8th housing gauntlet bundle's gonna be here soon(call it a hunch, BTW), KI should give us better indication on their stock availability so that we can purchase them with greater ease.

This search is getting tiresome.

Defender
May 22, 2012
My friend was talking about this earlier wondering when it will be on the Wizard101 site to buy. I guess it must be very soon, next couple of month?