Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Membership

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Hiya! I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but this seemed a good a spot as any. I was wondering if there was any way I could update my membership to a 12 year instead of monthly without having to go through the whole month. The sale came up the day before I bought a one month membership again, and with prior experience, I'm like 92% sure you have to wait out the entirety of the one month before cancelling/getting a new plan.
Thanks for the help!

-Erica Lifepetal 130
-Jenna 130
-Jenna 130
-Emma Darkshade 125
-Jordan 88
-Sarah 57

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Hey! You can just get the new membership and it will add on to your current one. The time will add to your current one and extend. So, you don't have to wait a month.

Rowan Firepetal 130
Rowan Stormpetal 91
Rowan Mythpetal 20

Have fun questing!

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
frekla on Jun 18, 2019 wrote:
Hey! You can just get the new membership and it will add on to your current one. The time will add to your current one and extend. So, you don't have to wait a month.

Rowan Firepetal 130
Rowan Stormpetal 91
Rowan Mythpetal 20

Have fun questing!
Great! Thanks a bunch! :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
frekla on Jun 18, 2019 wrote:

Rowan Firepetal 130
Rowan Stormpetal 91
Rowan Mythpetal 20

Have fun questing!
Yes this is correct and if you leave it on the automatic renewal you will get the same price each time even if the dates don't have the offer running. The agreement is for the auto-renewal at that price and KI make sure it doesn't renew at a higher price. You always get the full number of days or months left on a subscription as well as the full number for the one you're changing to