Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Unknown Emotes?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Im a typical person sitting in the commons, i saw a character of dylan, using some emote i bever saw before. The only two emotes i know and i have myself are Elaine and the Gallop. This one was him having his character learning backward or something, and like where do these emotes come from if they’re not in the crown shop nor was in the crowns event

Administrator
The Storm King on Jun 16, 2019 wrote:
Im a typical person sitting in the commons, i saw a character of dylan, using some emote i bever saw before. The only two emotes i know and i have myself are Elaine and the Gallop. This one was him having his character learning backward or something, and like where do these emotes come from if they’re not in the crown shop nor was in the crowns event
There is an emote out there atm that's not supposed to be out there... we haven't announced it yet :). The redemption of this one is being fixed, but it will be officially released soon anyway.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Jun 17, 2019 wrote:
There is an emote out there atm that's not supposed to be out there... we haven't announced it yet :). The redemption of this one is being fixed, but it will be officially released soon anyway.
Wow they must have broken a few wizarding laws to get it early...better speak with the Ministry of Magic about their misuse of magic

Thanks for letting us know, it's exciting to know there are some more new releases coming up!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Ohhhhhh i see now. Its pretty odd how its a “phrase”

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Sparck on Jun 17, 2019 wrote:
There was once a glitch in golem court about the chicken dance which i forgot to mention, anythung on about that or when it should be released? As well as the turn around thing