Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Deckathalon's dropped TCs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2012
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I tried to place the dropped TCs into my sideboard, it wouldn't permit me to do this action. I know they were the dropped ones as I am not able to craft the spells and don't have the amount of gold / crowns to get the spells to craft them (being a low level crowns player).

Anyone else having this problem

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Cheryl Duskcrafter on Jun 16, 2019 wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I tried to place the dropped TCs into my sideboard, it wouldn't permit me to do this action. I know they were the dropped ones as I am not able to craft the spells and don't have the amount of gold / crowns to get the spells to craft them (being a low level crowns player).

I got a Minor Blessing from the Deckathalon, and was able to place and use it just fine. I've heard of issues with Life Banshee, is that the card you're having trouble with?

Survivor
May 27, 2019
Cheryl Duskcrafter on Jun 16, 2019 wrote:

If you're wondering why you can't place the dropped tcs in your deck in the deckathlon, it's because you aren't able to put in or take out spells while in the level, whether they were dropped or not.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
The cards that I'm referring to are the Sprite, Fairy and Imp. My wizard is only level 19 with a limited amount of gold; With the Fairy going for 1,100 gold each purchase, that brings her buying power down. The funny thing was that she could put the Pigsie card in her sideboard but none of the others.

There were no marks on the card to signal it was prohibited or the amount changed in any way from the purchased ones, so I had wondered if anyone else was having this same issue.