Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
I have a serious question. Do any kingsisle employees actually do PvP. I don’t think they realize how unbalanced the matching system is and the shadow pip rate. It’s rediculous how many times my exalted fire goes second to 130s it gets tiring when I can’t hit past 1800 after almost 300 matches.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Cody bluestone on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
I have a serious question. Do any kingsisle employees actually do PvP. I don’t think they realize how unbalanced the matching system is and the shadow pip rate. It’s rediculous how many times my exalted fire goes second to 130s it gets tiring when I can’t hit past 1800 after almost 300 matches.
1800 in rank my god your good lol? Isn't warlord good enough for anyone these days just the title itself. ive seen people with 930 ranks stop doing rank because there isnt any real benefit to rank right now besides the leader board.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Cody bluestone on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
Hi Cody bluestone

I don't work for kingsisle but since your a warlord your going to face higher lvl wizards to match yours rank it how the match systems works now.

So can you tell me what lvl your wizards is so I can make it a little easier for you or at least try to.

Samantha Max in pve private in rank pvp.

I don't know if she faced you or not but she usually loses to burning rampage user to be honest also to death life and myth.

the only matches i won on her is balance and ice so far mostly balance that just use loremaster spam and also storm now.I only beaten a private fire wizard that had burning rampage once just because i had triage spell in my side deck and i only had 1 of them.

So keep on trying you will get past that 1800 rating sooner or later.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
@angel lifeheart you actually think I do rank just for 900 I do rank because I like to see myself climb higher against harder matches. But when I’m at 1754 and I’m getting max captains it’s a bit rediculous.