Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Vendors

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Is Hilda Brewer the only potion vendor in the Spiral and if so can we please have more of them?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
There is one other potion vendor. Komeka Roundhorns is an Aztecosaur in the Arcanum, and she sells potions, too.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I'd love to have more potion vendors throughout the Spiral, but you know what I'd like even more? A crafted potion vendor in my houses!

How cool would it be to be able to craft your very own potion vendor and buy them right from your dorm/home? I'm not sure on the ethics of crafting an actual person...but hey, I'm sure stranger magic has been rife throughout the Spiral enough that no-one would mind too much (or notice since they're in our homes haha).

Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
I was just talking about this the other day! I was surprised to see one in the Arcanum, considering you always have to run back to Hilda in the commons for them between battle breaks.

I think Hilda Brewer should travel with Prospector Zeke and Eloise and be able to provide potions all over the spiral! It'd help a lot!

Amber Myth: Level 115 Myth
Kymma GoldCloud: Level 45 Life