Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem Redeeming the Accursed Play Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
I purchased the Accursed Play Gauntlet back in April, and when I tried to redeem it, there was a message saying that the card was no longer valid. I traded this in at the Walmart I purchased it from and was given a second card. However, I got the same message when I tried to redeem it. I also purchased the Cuckoo Clock Gauntlet at this same time and had no trouble redeeming that one. I tried contacting KingsIsle about the issue at support@wizard101.com but the message never sent.

Has anyone else had this issue? How can I resolve it?

Administrator
purrfectgirl on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
I purchased the Accursed Play Gauntlet back in April, and when I tried to redeem it, there was a message saying that the card was no longer valid. I traded this in at the Walmart I purchased it from and was given a second card. However, I got the same message when I tried to redeem it. I also purchased the Cuckoo Clock Gauntlet at this same time and had no trouble redeeming that one. I tried contacting KingsIsle about the issue at support@wizard101.com but the message never sent.

Hi purrfectgirl,

If the message never sent, please try another email address or check your email account for any sending settings that may be effecting sending out emails?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
purrfectgirl on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:

Hey! I've had this same issue. What I did was contact KI Support and sent them images of the front and back of the card as well as a picture of the proof of purchase (receipt). Eventually, they were able to activate the card for me :)