Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help and Suggestion. Accedently discarding help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
like a lot of people when I go to discard there's a huge risk in chain discarding more then one card, which can really rec you in combat and ruin the game for one or more people. I tried turning down my mouse settings under control panel and the game still puts them up to hyper mode for some reason. the chain accidental discards can wipe out two to four cards in one miss click. can you put a game mouse sensitivity game slider in or something so this stops happening. we only want to discard one card pure click.

Administrator
torent2020 on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
like a lot of people when I go to discard there's a huge risk in chain discarding more then one card, which can really rec you in combat and ruin the game for one or more people. I tried turning down my mouse settings under control panel and the game still puts them up to hyper mode for some reason. the chain accidental discards can wipe out two to four cards in one miss click. can you put a game mouse sensitivity game slider in or something so this stops happening. we only want to discard one card pure click.
This is an interesting issue, I can see how it can happen.

To confirm, you're saying that even though Windows mouse settings are adjusted to your preference, the game overrides these each time?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The only thing that fixed this for me was getting a new mouse

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
a new mouse hmm, might be an idea thanks :)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
ya the game amps the mouse sensitivity to the point it erases 2 to 4 cards a click which really sucks lol

Survivor
Dec 22, 2016
Here's just a thought for something wizard101 should do - Instead of shattering pet jewels you put in pets why not have an option to replace them? Shattering a jewel itself just destroys it and you would have to farm for it again which is very tedious and annoying because most of the time the bosses that drop the jewel have more of a chance dropping a completely different jewel rather than the one you want or need. Is it just me or is this also a bit tedious for Wizard101.