Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question regarding FREEKI games.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
I play sorcery stone and doodle dug games on freekigames website. The reason I play them is for wizard101 game codes. You commonly get few hundred gold pieces and a reagent when getting a high score. I heard you can even earn card packs from playing freekigames. I've been playing these 2 games for ages now...and i haven't received a pack yet.

My question is, is it true that you can earn card packs from playing these 2 games and achieving a highscore? If it is true, then what is the criteria for winning it? Do I need to score higher? If so, how much?

Thank you for reading. I hope you can help me.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Ivandis Seergaze on Jun 1, 2019 wrote:
I play sorcery stone and doodle dug games on freekigames website. The reason I play them is for wizard101 game codes. You commonly get few hundred gold pieces and a reagent when getting a high score. I heard you can even earn card packs from playing freekigames. I've been playing these 2 games for ages now...and i haven't received a pack yet.

My question is, is it true that you can earn card packs from playing these 2 games and achieving a highscore? If it is true, then what is the criteria for winning it? Do I need to score higher? If so, how much?

Thank you for reading. I hope you can help me.
Hi

I'm not sure about those games but I play Grub Guardian sometimes (found under Tower Defense Games) and win packs and elixirs depending on which map I use and what score I get.

The 'best' maps do cost a few crowns and it can help a lot to buy some extra towers. I think we can use earned crowns for these and the rewards are really worth it. I got the Wysteria maps, the Star Guardian and the Avalon Guardian. I don't remember how much they cost but in just a few days I had won more energy elixirs than I could have bought for it...that's only counting the energy elixirs, not even the other elixirs and prizes.

Different maps and different levels on the maps earns different rewards. CLICK HERE for a link with lots of the prizes and how to get them

I've had some really cool packs too, I hope this helps you get some too

PS. There are some great youtube videos showing strategies to beat the various maps and if they don't show you the level you want you can always go for gold then try letting a piece of food be taken or building some extra towers if you're going for the prizes in silver etc

GOOD LUCK! I hope this helps!