Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other perm mounts drop from the Avalon box?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Yesterday, for the first time in all my years of playing this game I finally got a perm mount drop (the Blue Fairy wings), and it was from from the telegraph box in Avalon.

What other perm mounts drop from that dungeon?
I’m asking so I can know whether or not I should farm.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Balance princess on May 31, 2019 wrote:
Yesterday, for the first time in all my years of playing this game I finally got a perm mount drop (the Blue Fairy wings), and it was from from the telegraph box in Avalon.

The Avalon Box is one of my favourites for farming. We can get the Orange, Purple and Blue Perm fairy wings and we can also get the Greenwarden's Energetic Gear (awesome level 80 energy gear!).

We can also get teleporters, the dragon roost music player, earthwalker and life ghoul pets, and of course sonic springs for crafting mounts and crafting recipes only available for purchase during the BOXES event...don't forget to speak to Rose Piper in the box

Good luck on your farming! I hope you get really cool drops!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The Orange Fairy Wings is also a possible drop from the dungeon.

Also, you can get a seven day Ravenwood Pogo Stick mount.

All these are dropped by the final boss as I'm sure you'd assume; Sylvia Spitfire.

She also has teleporters among her treasures.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
HI there Balance Princess. I have received orange fairy wings as a permanent mount from the Avalon BOX.
I assume that all three fairy wings drop from this BOX- the blue, orange and most likely purple too. I bet you were happy getting a permanent mount for free for all of your hard work! That BOX is no picnic lol.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I got the Orange Fairy Wings, which is the same thing, but, you know, orange.

The wiki doesn't say there are any other permanent mounts, but the final battle can apparently drop the 7-day version of the pogo mount. Loremaster seems to drop the Purple Fairy Wings but I can't figure out if it's the permanent version or not.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Balance princess on May 31, 2019 wrote:

I believe the Dragon Wings drop there too.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Ixcax CursedWing, Omen Stribog, Captain Hockins, Ra, and the Aethyr Elemental also drop permanent mounts. Unfortunately, they are all Skeleton Key bosses.