Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets; deer knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2018
Is there any way to get the deer knight pet? And if there is, would anyone like to hatch with me for the deer knight pet?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The most common way to get the pet is obviously via hatching.

However, the pet is also available in both the Harrowing Nightmare Pack and Purreau's Plentiful Pet Provisions Pack.

The first pack is only available during the Halloween season however at a cost of crowns for both.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FeatheredFriend21 on May 31, 2019 wrote:
Is there any way to get the deer knight pet? And if there is, would anyone like to hatch with me for the deer knight pet?
I've got a deer knight but he's pretty rubbish to be honest! He's classic max stats (all bars 250 or above but not 2.0 max) and has a bunch of universal talents...if you want the body you're very welcome to him. If you want a good death pet I can help you with a different type of pet. If you want the deer knight and for him to be a good death pet then if you're willing to put in the hatches, I'm happy to help you achieve it

Let me know if any of the above suit what you want and which one...also give your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone so I can convert to mine) and I'll get back to you with meet up times