Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Boosting (Mirage)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
Whilst I was questing on my wizard, I came across this boss named Fury. I engaged in combat with Fury and started to battle him. Since Fury is a death creature, I put a prism in my deck. However, when I hit, I didn't boost off him and instead he resisted. Since he resisted, I did not kill and had to hit again. When I hit again with no prism, I boosted off of him.

I'm guessing this is not intentional and is a mistake.

Regards,

-TaylorFireThorn

Administrator
Taylorfirethorn on May 19, 2019 wrote:
Whilst I was questing on my wizard, I came across this boss named Fury. I engaged in combat with Fury and started to battle him. Since Fury is a death creature, I put a prism in my deck. However, when I hit, I didn't boost off him and instead he resisted. Since he resisted, I did not kill and had to hit again. When I hit again with no prism, I boosted off of him.

Regards,

-TaylorFireThorn
Thanks Taylor for reporting this concern to us! I'm checking with our team to confirm.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Yea, it's from that one update where they fixed several creatures in Mirage not having the correct resist and boost stats. Well, they missed a few of them, including the Barracks Guardian, Disciple J'onni, Duke Dairyus Purzzian, Fury, General Naja, Qhreese, Ricky, Sayameez Warrior, and Shrowdenger's Qhat (Death).

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Taylorfirethorn on May 19, 2019 wrote:

Regards,

-TaylorFireThorn
Many of the Death bosses in Mirage acted as Life school when faced with a Death wizard.