Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family and Master Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Hello KingsIsle,

I was told that it is possible to add an additional slot for a family member even though the family account has the maximum accounts. If this is the case, I would like to add a family member, xx and if you require the email, I would gladly share it, I was reluctant to post the email here since many can access the forums and see this email. Let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks

Administrator
Duncan DeathWielde... on May 12, 2019 wrote:
Hello KingsIsle,

I was told that it is possible to add an additional slot for a family member even though the family account has the maximum accounts. If this is the case, I would like to add a family member, xx and if you require the email, I would gladly share it, I was reluctant to post the email here since many can access the forums and see this email. Let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks
Hi Duncan! No, whomever said that was just floating the idea. You get 7 slots maximum at this time.

I've removed your account information here due to privacy. Please never give that out to public places!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Duncan DeathWielde... on May 12, 2019 wrote:
Hello KingsIsle,

Thanks
Was it this thread you saw?

I think the limit is still 5 and whether the post is correct about it being able to be extended or not, I think it's worth a try

I'd drop a message to Support for the attention of Mr Lincoln. He will be able to either extend your max number or will let you know it's not possible (if the poster in the thread made a mistake). You can do it through the main website very easily

Please let us know the outcome of this so we know for future reference if the max accounts in a family can be extended