Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sparkling jewel drop rates

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
How is it possible for any two or more accounts to have such a wide disparity for 124 sparkling health jewels that with all things being equal - one account ends up with 15 or more 124 sparkling health jewels to spread across all that accounts wizards while another account with equal play time and equal play style only ends up with as few as 5? This same disparity showed up with the 119 sparkling health jewels as well. But the same issue is present with pip o plenty and stun resist jewel. one account has 10 pip o plenty and the other account has to struggle just to get 3. stun resist jewels on one account has 5 and the other account can manage to only get 2. All this is with equal play time. Would appreciate it if somebody could look into these numbers and explain why this disparity is allowed to exist!!!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Personally I think accounts have some kind of RNG flag on them, I have been duo boxing for years, and one account gets an excessive amount of rare drops, while the other I would say has normal to slightly bad RNG.

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
Ya, After reviewing all the data (My ice wizard was hiding 10 124 health jewels), The count was more like 25 to 5. The same count was present for the 119 health Jewels also. One account had like 30 while the other account had a mere 15 or so. If it is a true RNG system then the system alone would average these numbers out. They are NOT Being averaged out.

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
One account now has over 50 of the 124 sparkling health jewels while the other account has the same 10. The other account is getting one to two drops in the astral forest almost every other run or so. I now have to start considering feeding them to my pets as I am approaching inventory overflow across all wizards. Sorry to the slap in the face to those wizards who are having a hard time finding even one.