Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugs post-revamp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
I made a post about some minor bugs in the revamp already, but i think i previously made it in the wrong place, and if it's been moved here as a result, i haven't seen it, so i'll post it here again, along with everything else i've noticed since then. Apologies in advance if this is a bit of a repost!

-The 'fat' Gobbler models in Colossus Boulevard (Gobbler Gorger + Gobbler Glutton) remain unchanged, and are still using the old model.

-There is a colossus statue in Colossus Boulevard with a Gobbler sitting on it. Unfortunately, while the statue itself was updated, the Gobbler was not (Although this could tie in with some of the Gobbler models not being updated.) I have since found another Gobbler sitting on the roof of a house with the same problem.

-The Skeletal Warriors (And by extension, Rattlebones, as he uses the same model) still explode into the pieces of the old model when killed.

-A few of areas throughout Wizard City have gates that are not opening correctly. I have so far found this problem in Golem Court and Sunken City (in the multi-stage towers), and in Cyclops Lane after completing the General Akilles fight. (This might actually apply to all gates in Wizard City..)

-Some quests have text that skips immediately, making it effectively impossible to read. I have so far had this happen twice in Firecat Alley.

-Some character portraits still use the old appearance, and are unupdated in both quests and the map. This has also happened on occasion with tutorial tips.

-There is an area of the wall in the Haunted Cave that blocks off (and from the looks of things, partially clips into) a door, making the entire thing look strange.

-The camera will sometimes get stuck after talking to NPCs. I have had this happen twice so far, once with Merle Ambrose and once with Alhazred.

-Toadie (the Gobbler that appears briefly during one of the final Colossus Boulevard quests) appears to be using the old 'skinny' Gobbler model, or alternatively, his new and old model are layered on top of each other, causing a visual glitch.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Goliaths outside Xolotl Tower are T-posing in error again.

Rattlebones and other "armored skeleton" models use their old textures when turned into House Guests.