Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeleton Key Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
Hi

In the last few days, I have gone to the Team-up Kiosk in Olde Town to join a team in Empyrea and fight the new Skeleton Key Boss "Aethyr Elemental". However, on a couple occasions there are 2 Skeleton Key room location looking for a team up option but you can't tell whether it is Corporal Tenny'sin in Zanadu or Aethyr Elemental in North Plains. This is not helpful as if you join the wrong one, frustrating for the team and yourself.

I suggest that instances where it is a Skeleton Key Room that the name of the Boss be included not only in Empyrea but others as well. This would make it easier to know exactly who you are going to fight. Also, easier for players to look-up cheats.

Great work on updates.

Dapperdodan

Administrator
Dannyboy735 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Hi

In the last few days, I have gone to the Team-up Kiosk in Olde Town to join a team in Empyrea and fight the new Skeleton Key Boss "Aethyr Elemental". However, on a couple occasions there are 2 Skeleton Key room location looking for a team up option but you can't tell whether it is Corporal Tenny'sin in Zanadu or Aethyr Elemental in North Plains. This is not helpful as if you join the wrong one, frustrating for the team and yourself.

I suggest that instances where it is a Skeleton Key Room that the name of the Boss be included not only in Empyrea but others as well. This would make it easier to know exactly who you are going to fight. Also, easier for players to look-up cheats.

Great work on updates.

Dapperdodan
This is a great suggestion Dapperdodan!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sparck on May 2, 2019 wrote:
This is a great suggestion Dapperdodan!
This also an issue in Krokotopia, where there are 2 skeleton key bosses in the library next to each other, you can not tell which is which boss, perhaps just name them all after the boss inside?