Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dynt Battle (Sepidious)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Hello,

I've been questing through Empyrea Part 1 pretty smoothly up until the fight against Dynt in Sepidious. I looked up his cheats and found that he'll either use a "Good Heads" spell or a "Bad Heads" spell. Based on the fact that it's supposed to be a coin flip, I'd assume its a 50/50 chance. However, I am now on my 5th fight against him and across the 25 rounds I've fought, I've only seen Good Heads once. I was wondering what the actual odds of this cheat are and am also looking for tips to playing around this cheat. I'm a level 127 Life if that helps.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Frostzilla 38 on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

I've been questing through Empyrea Part 1 pretty smoothly up until the fight against Dynt in Sepidious. I looked up his cheats and found that he'll either use a "Good Heads" spell or a "Bad Heads" spell. Based on the fact that it's supposed to be a coin flip, I'd assume its a 50/50 chance. However, I am now on my 5th fight against him and across the 25 rounds I've fought, I've only seen Good Heads once. I was wondering what the actual odds of this cheat are and am also looking for tips to playing around this cheat. I'm a level 127 Life if that helps.
you're actually the unluckiest man alive what

I got good heads slightly more than bad heads on both Nimbus and Sepidious runs of him

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Cowan lifesong on May 3, 2019 wrote:
He only has "Good Heads" on Nimbus.
Can confirm this is not true

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I was under the impression that he constantly used the Bad Heads cheat in Sepidious, and in Nimbus he constantly used Good Heads. Odd that this doesn't seem to be the case for everyone else.

I don't know for sure what, if anything, influences his decision making process in either of these fights.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
JewelKI on May 13, 2019 wrote:
Can confirm this is not true
He did at first. They must have changed it and I didn't even know.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Frostzilla 38 on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

Update: Just did this boss on my storm, can confirm he used good heads like 4/50 rounds. I'm convinced it's not 50/50 anymore lol