Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

THANK YOU!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I would like to thank everyone involved in making Wizard101 the best game ever. From the top boss, all the way down to the last employee. I would also like to thank you for listening to us.
I know there has been times I and others have made comments that where not so nice and I would like to apologize.
I am truly amazed at the things you have come up with to make this game. We do not know all that is involved, but I do know it takes professionals to make it all work.
If no one has told you today, You are the BEST AND GREATEST and we love all of ya, for being so dedicated in entertaining us.

THANK YOU

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Vey nice post, Cat.I also want to say Thank You KI for all the hard work you've done to keep the game going and child save for all these years for us players to enjoy. WELL DONE! ( 2 thumbs up)

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
It's not to often compliments are left here on Meassage Board. I wish there's more of it than just complants.

Administrator
Cat Wildbreeze on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:
I would like to thank everyone involved in making Wizard101 the best game ever. From the top boss, all the way down to the last employee. I would also like to thank you for listening to us.
I know there has been times I and others have made comments that where not so nice and I would like to apologize.
I am truly amazed at the things you have come up with to make this game. We do not know all that is involved, but I do know it takes professionals to make it all work.
If no one has told you today, You are the BEST AND GREATEST and we love all of ya, for being so dedicated in entertaining us.

THANK YOU
Thank you Cat for being an awesome community member! We really do appreciate the sentiment. Sometimes it's just nice to know that the game matters to so many, and that the work we do is making a difference. More to come!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I agree.

Hard work should never be ignored, but instead, applauded and celebrated.

I have also noticed an increase in communication from KI Officials to members of the community. Please keep this up and also, please continue to incorporate our ideas and thoughts within further development and decisions.

It is also extremely pleasing to see our concerns/thoughts/ideas being heard.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
'inhales' Thank you so much for this game it means a lot to me and I will never let it go do you hear me never never never!

'hard breathing'... Thanks a lot!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sometimes I think a charm is not enough...I'd like to give this thread a great big

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I would sincerely like to thank KI for creating W101 and P101. Both games are a huge part of my childhood, and have given me many hours of entertainment. Though it is getting tougher by the day to find time to play games, I still love these games.

There have been times in my life which have been very difficult and hard to get through. W101 and P101 have assisted me through said times. Neither game has ever failed to put a smile on my face.

Though this might be a little odd, my English has also vastly improved because of KI. I am a student, and I love English and love to write. In many of my stories, I have drawn inspiration from many memorable characters in P101 and W101. I grew up playing these games, and sometimes while listening to the dialog, I couldn't understand certain words or phrases. I remember asking my parents about them or searching for them in a dictionary.

So I thank KI for these games and also for making my vocabulary as a child slightly advanced, haha. But seriously, thank you so so much KI. W101 and P101 mean tons to me.

I would also like to thank the communities for these respective games. It's very nice to have a helpful community that can answer all your questions, give suggestions and to discuss various topics.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Mirajane7887 on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:
I would sincerely like to thank KI for creating W101 and P101. Both games are a huge part of my childhood, and have given me many hours of entertainment. Though it is getting tougher by the day to find time to play games, I still love these games.

There have been times in my life which have been very difficult and hard to get through. W101 and P101 have assisted me through said times. Neither game has ever failed to put a smile on my face.

Though this might be a little odd, my English has also vastly improved because of KI. I am a student, and I love English and love to write. In many of my stories, I have drawn inspiration from many memorable characters in P101 and W101. I grew up playing these games, and sometimes while listening to the dialog, I couldn't understand certain words or phrases. I remember asking my parents about them or searching for them in a dictionary.

So I thank KI for these games and also for making my vocabulary as a child slightly advanced, haha. But seriously, thank you so so much KI. W101 and P101 mean tons to me.

I would also like to thank the communities for these respective games. It's very nice to have a helpful community that can answer all your questions, give suggestions and to discuss various topics.

Ditto! The game may seem like lots of fun, but that's until you realize that the game has already surpassed 'fun' a long time ago! I never get bored of this game!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I don't want to sound like a bandwaggoner.

But KI, thank you for a fun game that appeals to the spectrum of age and gender.

Thank you for 10 years.

Thank you for a place where we can escape the horrors of life outside our game room door.

Steven 130 & Christopher 59
The Ghoststalker Bros.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I am glad that K. I. sticks with its brand, as to doing its best to provide quality entertainment for all ages, in a safer type of environment than can usually be found online.

I also enjoy the graphics, I'd rather have no lag and more 'cartoonish' graphics than the Uncanny Valley competition with a lot of lag, so bad the characters can barely move.

Thank you for being you, K. I.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2018
Mirajane7887 on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:

It's so rewarding to hear you talk about Wizard and Pirate helping you learn more English. I was originally going to be an educator before video games swept me in a different direction, and I've always looked for the opportunity to teach a little through the content whenever I can.

I've had discussions in the past with devs who worried that some of our vocabulary or language might be too complex for our players based on their age or native tongue. My attitude has always been that part of my job is encouraging players to find answers from their parents or in a dictionary. It looks like in at least one case that's exactly what happened! I'm so glad to hear it.

Keep writing!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Curator on May 16, 2019 wrote:
It's so rewarding to hear you talk about Wizard and Pirate helping you learn more English. I was originally going to be an educator before video games swept me in a different direction, and I've always looked for the opportunity to teach a little through the content whenever I can.

I've had discussions in the past with devs who worried that some of our vocabulary or language might be too complex for our players based on their age or native tongue. My attitude has always been that part of my job is encouraging players to find answers from their parents or in a dictionary. It looks like in at least one case that's exactly what happened! I'm so glad to hear it.

Keep writing!
Glad to hear you're doing that kind of work, Curator! I've played since I was little, I'll never abandon your games!