Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think Minigame rewards should be updated

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
I was playing minigames for mana in Khyrsalis the other day and I attempted to get a higher score than usual to check out the gold and gear rewards and I was shocked.

Rewards: Max Mana - 23 GOLD - Level 0 Boots! Awful!

Minigames are fun at lower levels, but tons and tons of people simply go to a potion vendor and select fill all because what's the point?

I would like to suggest that Mingame rewards should be updated according to your level range.

At level 102, 23 gold isn't going to cut it, sorry

Of course I'm not suggesting to make the gold rewards crazy high, but something like 1000 gold for a gold ranking in the gold slot of rewards would revive the love for minigames.

Or why not just make the gear slot rewards in the rewards slots a random gear drop that you can get from fighting regular roaming enemies in that world?

Wizard City got a revival, so should the fairgrounds and minigames!

Noah SilverBlade ~

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Mocha Choca Latte on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:
I was playing minigames for mana in Khyrsalis the other day and I attempted to get a higher score than usual to check out the gold and gear rewards and I was shocked.

Rewards: Max Mana - 23 GOLD - Level 0 Boots! Awful!

Minigames are fun at lower levels, but tons and tons of people simply go to a potion vendor and select fill all because what's the point?

I would like to suggest that Mingame rewards should be updated according to your level range.

At level 102, 23 gold isn't going to cut it, sorry

Of course I'm not suggesting to make the gold rewards crazy high, but something like 1000 gold for a gold ranking in the gold slot of rewards would revive the love for minigames.

Or why not just make the gear slot rewards in the rewards slots a random gear drop that you can get from fighting regular roaming enemies in that world?

Wizard City got a revival, so should the fairgrounds and minigames!

Noah SilverBlade ~
This isn't a bad idea! I certainly like it.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I totally agree, they should be updated.