Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Karamella

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Karamella is my favorite world, made of candies and vegetables, also is where the goblers came from to Wizardcity.
If you would go to Karamella what would u like to see there and how do you imagine it?

I say a big volcano of chocolate and a forest of candies :D

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Star Gator on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Karamella is my favorite world, made of candies and vegetables, also is where the goblers came from to Wizardcity.
If you would go to Karamella what would u like to see there and how do you imagine it?

I say a big volcano of chocolate and a forest of candies :D
I had no idea about this new candy world coming until it was mentioned in KI live chat and then the KI live itself too. Idk what the concepts are but I already have my mind filled with possibilities of what it might be like

I imagined everything Willie Wonka...I loved those books as a child and the films are so fun too. Magic candy with magical effects. Watch out for squirrels trying to knock on your head (especially if you're like me and would definitely be a 'bad nut' haha). Want a new way to travel - use your bubble gum bubbles! Want to do some fishing? Sure, check out the chocolate river and the candy fishes within!

I'd love to see Ye Olde Sweet Shop and traditional Olde Ice Cream Parlours...maybe even pancake stands and candy floss and a fudge shop where they make the fudge in front of you! I'm literally visualising places right here irl that are my favourite places to go!

If there is a sea front it could have ice cream vans, a promenade made of candy, maybe a fairground on the pier...with sellers of Karamella sticks of rock.

Trees made of lollipops, grass made of sugar, honey pools, caramel lakes, chocolate rivers...

Tooth fairies paradise hahahaha