Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Greater use for Treasure Card's and there Frames

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Hi I love the new Treasure Card frames for my Death House and i have almost displayed every death tc hit there is, however some hits you can not have as treasure cards like those on jewels like Morganth's Requiem, or Wrath of Hades bones, and spells from pets like death cyclops's, death cyclops card , i would love to see a way we could attach more than just tc to the frames, i would like to be able to attach items that have cards and let us pick the card to display, this means that rare and cool cards like monster mash which you can only get from a wand can also be displayed in our homes.

Also it would be cool to allow us to use our photomancy photos in these frames, so we could decorate our houses with pictures of our friends and travels

And please increase the amount of castle magic school hit spells - even allowing us to use our own tc spells to cast the animation insted of buying the magic spell, the range is just too small atm

Regards Wolf DeathCaster

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
diprose on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Hi I love the new Treasure Card frames for my Death House and i have almost displayed every death tc hit there is, however some hits you can not have as treasure cards like those on jewels like Morganth's Requiem, or Wrath of Hades bones, and spells from pets like death cyclops's, death cyclops card , i would love to see a way we could attach more than just tc to the frames, i would like to be able to attach items that have cards and let us pick the card to display, this means that rare and cool cards like monster mash which you can only get from a wand can also be displayed in our homes.

Also it would be cool to allow us to use our photomancy photos in these frames, so we could decorate our houses with pictures of our friends and travels

And please increase the amount of castle magic school hit spells - even allowing us to use our own tc spells to cast the animation insted of buying the magic spell, the range is just too small atm

Regards Wolf DeathCaster
Turning TCs into Castle Magic... that idea has been in my head for some time now. It would be a welcome edition, I would just love to put a Lord of the Squall somewhere. Also, I'll be so proud of the Elucidates I'm going to put on my wall!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

Regards Wolf DeathCaster
Could you please explain the process how to use TC as wall art? I don't understand it at all!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

Regards Wolf DeathCaster
Yes, just after photomancy was introduced I mentioned how lovely it would be to frame our pictures for our home. I described a framing shop in Wysteria (though we could have variations of frame types in each world) and how cool it would be to essentially have an unlimited way to personalise wall hangings

I'd love it if the developers expanded framing to include this, it would lovely to have personalised wall hangings and even cute little frames for on tables and mantlepieces etc

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Could you please explain the process how to use TC as wall art? I don't understand it at all!
It's part of the new update!

There are now frames to allow us to display our treasure cards in our homes as wall hangings. They're available in the crown shop and there is a recipe to craft them too. I'm not sure if the recipe has been added (sorry, brain failing me) or if it is coming when they add the rest of things with the start of the deckathalon, but there will be crafting options for both the frames and the TC vault.

I hope this helps!