Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchant Treasure Card Change

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Area51Alien on Apr 30, 2019 wrote:
I have it.

How to balance PvP

No Gear!
No TCs!
No Pets!

And you can only battle wizards within your rank 10-20, 20-30, 30-40... etc.

Steven Ghoststalker
Also:

No Shadow Pips! (Or no shadow-enhanced spells, if some people prefer that option)

No Maycasts!

No Polymorphs or Transformations!

These options would be toggled individually, and matchup would only pair you against people who have enabled the same options.

Area51Alien is on to a very good idea here, and it doesn't sound that hard to implement. Maybe in the next update?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Jasmine3429 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Is this how you pvp? I think many complaints about specific spells in PvP are valid, not everyone just whines about losing. Just as everyone in PvE does not want every world nerfed to the ground so they mindless spam whatever without repercussions.
"Is this how you PVP?" in what way are you referring to? I used to do PVP until last year. I got tired of being bullied and listening to some people's negative atittude complaining as the dueling went on. For me If I don't like the way games are made. I'll just qiut like i did in PVP. I'm not out to change the world by complaining just so I can have my fun for me only. I Never said the word "everyone" whines about losing. As for PVE, if worlds do get nerfed, they don't get nerfed to the ground. Those worlds still have challenging battles. If battles are not challenging enough for me, I make adjustments on my wizards according to how tough the quests are and to share my fun and this game with other's.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Jasmine3429 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Is this how you pvp? I think many complaints about specific spells in PvP are valid, not everyone just whines about losing. Just as everyone in PvE does not want every world nerfed to the ground so they mindless spam whatever without repercussions.
Regarding to my last post, I think i know what your question is. Are you asking If I PVP with no gear, no Treasure Cards, no pets? Yes I did. Because to me bonuses on gear and pets are different on everyone even spells giving bonuses would make the gameplay more unfair than what it is now. I perfer basic play only. No punches, no tricks, and only use spells your school teacher gave you (no spamming). If the one I'm PVPing against does not agree, I'll walk out. Yes I didn't PVP much because of that. oh well, I'm not the kind of guy looking for badges for trophies. lol. I just play for fun.