Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easter event

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, i'm new in the game... before i have dropped a permanent mount in Bib Ben (Marleybone). How can it possible?

The mount is stormrider hare

Administrator
thomas2404 on Apr 19, 2019 wrote:
Hi all, i'm new in the game... before i have dropped a permanent mount in Bib Ben (Marleybone). How can it possible?

Welcome thomas!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015

Welcome thomas2404, and congrats! You've just won a very rare mount!

The Stormrider Hare is a special mount created to honor the late Lady Stormrider. It can be dropped from bosses around Easter, but its rarity is like second to none, so congrats!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

This is a special mount that drops during the Spring Festival

It's a tribute to Lady Stormrider, a member of the wizarding community who sadly passed away. She had always joked about how much she would like a multi-coloured bunny mount. It was the first permanent mount to drop in game and while it keeps her memory alive it would have been wonderful for her to see it! I think she would be very happy to have been the influence behind such a lovely drop

Here is the link to the stormrider hare.

Here is the link to some details of where it drops and how to get it.

Welcome to the forum and Happy Spring Festival!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to both the game and the Message Boards!

I guess you must be referring to Meowiarity in Big Ben.

Yes, in fact, according to this post Prospector Zeke had some time ago( See details in Zeke's Post here)the Stormrider Hare is a possible (but exceedingly rare drop) from the cat.

So, congrats on getting it!

You must've been one of the few lucky ones!

I guess you can consider this a token of the game welcoming you to the spiral! Even if it was from an enemy :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Hey Thomas! Good luck on Wizard101!

The Stormrider Hare is a special mount that can be earned in Big Ben by defeating Meowiarty ONLY during Easter time! If you try to farm Meowiarty now, you will probably get it but not during any other time of the year... You were probably very lucky to get this the first time beating Meowiarty. I didn't know this mount even dropped, because I thought it was so special you had to buy it with crowns until I started doing research on it.

If you want to see what items an enemy drops, you can check out the wizard101central.com website! They have a lot of good resources. :)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Meowiarty#axzz5lf0AIiO2