Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the gardening and housing limit should be separate

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I just tried to plant some seeds at one of my castles, and I just found out that the gardening limit goes towards the housing item limit even though those types of things aren't at all like furniture, wall hangings, decoration, castle blocks, etc. like what I just experienced made it look like they are. no offence, but the gardening limit and the housing item limit shouldn't be the same thing like they currently are for some reason; I personally think that if both of those things are gonna be one, it should be at least 600 since soil plots count towards it too (not just seeds).

if the next update that the game gets can contain this, it'll make me happier than a camel on Wednesday

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I agreel and the plots shouldn't be necessary on a farm or at least shouldn't count as an extra object

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Just posted this as well, though not posted yet pending approval. I am fed up with choosing not to decorate, and I am a serious decorator seeing even my Fire Wizards house was featured on one of the homes on the Magical Mystery Tours YouTube channel. I am very limited there at this red barn house to garden much after all the landscaping and beauty I put into that place. After all the plots and the plants are not a permanent fixture so should not be counted as housing. Gardening should be a separate category and not housing item. I wish they would change this. As a Storm 130 wizard, we have been on this game for a very longtime. I started this game in November of 2008. I’m a Veteran Wizard and have collected thousands of seeds and housing items. The limits need to grow as the Wizards grow. Gear vaults, seed vaults, and many other aspects of this game need to be updated with higher limits. Thank you.

Administrator
Sorry about the item count limits! We do review them on a fairly regular basis, especially as new content updates come out, to see if we are able to expand the limitations at that point. There's a careful balance we try to maintain with performance needs for these limits.

Have you gotten any of the Bric-a-Brac Elixirs? Those will help!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
FionaDawn62 on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
Just posted this as well, though not posted yet pending approval. I am fed up with choosing not to decorate, and I am a serious decorator seeing even my Fire Wizards house was featured on one of the homes on the Magical Mystery Tours YouTube channel. I am very limited there at this red barn house to garden much after all the landscaping and beauty I put into that place. After all the plots and the plants are not a permanent fixture so should not be counted as housing. Gardening should be a separate category and not housing item. I wish they would change this. As a Storm 130 wizard, we have been on this game for a very longtime. I started this game in November of 2008. I’m a Veteran Wizard and have collected thousands of seeds and housing items. The limits need to grow as the Wizards grow. Gear vaults, seed vaults, and many other aspects of this game need to be updated with higher limits. Thank you.
It is still an item you place in your house, just like pets and mounts. Like Sparck has said, a bric-abrac potion will give you the needed space, until KI can look at your request.