Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best places for Alligator Pears?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
So, I overlooked these plants before just because they dont like my staple crop of Pink Dandelions. and I fed all the ones I found to my pet (yknow, like an idiot), to get rid of them since theyre no auction. Where is the best place to grind more? I just full cleared the throne room of fire and didnt find *one*. Preferably areas accessible to a level 34 Balance wizard

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Instead of just listing mobs you can try farming for the plant, I'll also enlist alternatives you can try should those suffice.

Packs:

Farley Gardening Pack
Pharaoh Hoard Pack

Fishing

If you fish, you can try fishing for chest in these locations:

Night Garden
Botanical Gardens
Darkmoor Manor

Mobs;

Try farming these mobs and see if they bear any results.

Bear in mind that since this is a crowns only item, you may need to do multiple runs to get even one seed.

Akori Nirini
Ahnic Strider
Edo Nirini
Crazed Slave
Desert Golem
Flame Servant
Khai Amahte the Great
Ice Weaver
Hobglobulin
Krokenkahmen
Krokopatra
Krokomummy

I was deliberate in only placing mobs you can find in Krok to better suit your style and areas you may have access to.

Also, since you've long passed this area, this mobs shouldn't be too difficult for you, making them easier to farm.

Also, the plant does re-seed.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tefnut0fHoney on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
So, I overlooked these plants before just because they dont like my staple crop of Pink Dandelions. and I fed all the ones I found to my pet (yknow, like an idiot), to get rid of them since theyre no auction. Where is the best place to grind more? I just full cleared the throne room of fire and didnt find *one*. Preferably areas accessible to a level 34 Balance wizard
This is a link to all the info about alligator pear trees, including drop sources etc

I highly recommend also doing their ultra seeds when they drop them - these are an excellent source of the potent trap treasure card. Keep at least 1 potent trap safe for your crafting later! It's a pain to get when you want it and it is no trade so make sure you get 1 on each of your wizards