Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Remove jade gear from pvp, make pve only.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2014
As stated in the title, pvp would do much better with just removing jade gear. Most complaints i hear from pvpers is them encountering a jade user who spams damage debuffs until they can 1 shot.

That's not fun. In what way is not being able to do damage in a pvp duel fun? People quit pvp because of this. This is happening both in practice and ranked matches.

Making jade gear pve only for tough bosses is a fast pvp balancing choice that i think will make a lot of players happy and entice them to return to the pvp scene.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Alura Star on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
As stated in the title, pvp would do much better with just removing jade gear. Most complaints i hear from pvpers is them encountering a jade user who spams damage debuffs until they can 1 shot.

That's not fun. In what way is not being able to do damage in a pvp duel fun? People quit pvp because of this. This is happening both in practice and ranked matches.

Making jade gear pve only for tough bosses is a fast pvp balancing choice that i think will make a lot of players happy and entice them to return to the pvp scene.
Remove jade gears and ward pets too . Or just cap the resist at 50% and pierce at 25% which is much easier.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Alura Star on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:

People go to jading because of offense pvp. You guys want to sit here and dog on jades but not the offense? Shrike from first is more broken then jading.

Loremaster spam is fun huh? I think not. In fact its pretty broken and they still have not said anything about this.

Mana burn- even as a jade i still struggle when someone plays with my pips. That spell isnt fair, so why would i sit there and give this a pass?

Efreet- its so fun when you get efreet from first and you about to come up with a following hit and boom you basically did nothing because of that -90 weakness. That's fair to you?

Want people to stop jading? Then fix offense pvp. simple as that.