Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlocking the Truth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2019
Hi,

I am currently doing the quest Unlocking the Truth, and when I tried to enter the dungeon, it said I needed a Wooden Skeleton Key and I had thought I had one but its not in my inventory? I am at the dialogue where Diego says, "Thank you, my friend...mark your map." I don't know where to get another one and cannot continue past this part. Please help.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
GudKarma43 on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
Hi,

I am currently doing the quest Unlocking the Truth, and when I tried to enter the dungeon, it said I needed a Wooden Skeleton Key and I had thought I had one but its not in my inventory? I am at the dialogue where Diego says, "Thank you, my friend...mark your map." I don't know where to get another one and cannot continue past this part. Please help.
Skeleton keys are also housing items (wall hangings), could you have put it on your wall? It's also possible to quick sell them, could you have sold it by accident?

If you do a lot of quick selling it's a good idea to lock your special items. We can enable the backpack lock by going into our book, go to the cog near the bottom right (or click esc for quick access), this takes us to 'options'. Item backpack lock is under tab 2 (gameplay options 2), click it to 'yes' to enable it.

If you've lost/sold/used your key don't worry! Here is a list of places you can obtain another one! There are even drops available in F2P areas (eg kraken) so you'll definitely be able to farm for another.

I really hope you find it hanging on your wall! Good luck!