Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School reveal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2019
The reveal fish school card needs to last longer or some other way of knowing the schools on fish longer. I run out energy too fast because I constantly have to use this card to know the fish schools. I noticed that players can refill the energy with crows so it seems like it's just a pay scheme with energy but this card needs to be buffed.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Pl0xy on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
The reveal fish school card needs to last longer or some other way of knowing the schools on fish longer. I run out energy too fast because I constantly have to use this card to know the fish schools. I noticed that players can refill the energy with crows so it seems like it's just a pay scheme with energy but this card needs to be buffed.
You don't have to use reveal fish school. I actually avoid using it, instead looking up what fish makes up the majority of a locations fish (or just casting in the school i need a fish of), and more often than not, I waste less energy that way than painstakingly revealing elements

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Pl0xy on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
There can be easier ways than revealing the school each time (IDK if that is what you're doing).

What fish are you trying to catch? What rank are you (perhaps we can get you some helpful spells)? Where are you fishing? Are you doing it for gold or to catch something specific?

I'll do my best to help you make better use of your energy and get what you want more easily