Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

broken silver chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
Today I was farming for shocked keys and a few times while playing the silver chest minigames, in the middle of the it, the game just vanishes and I can only see the wizard city background. I can escape this by pressing "esc" then "quit" and getting back on my wizard, although the chest disappears and I don't get rewards since I never completed the minigame. This only started happening today to me.
-thanks

(not sure if I posted this twice since there was an error the first two times I submitted this)

Administrator
MrBonehead361 on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
Today I was farming for shocked keys and a few times while playing the silver chest minigames, in the middle of the it, the game just vanishes and I can only see the wizard city background. I can escape this by pressing "esc" then "quit" and getting back on my wizard, although the chest disappears and I don't get rewards since I never completed the minigame. This only started happening today to me.
-thanks

(not sure if I posted this twice since there was an error the first two times I submitted this)
Looks like you only posted it once, so you're good. Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I have noticed another bug that is associated with silver chests. It only happens if you are in Team-Up and waiting for someone to join or the clock to time down. If during the time you are in team up you attempt to access a silver chest, it will give you a message to the effect that you cannot "do this while in team up" - which is fine, and then it puts you back into your game. The problem is that the silver chest then disappears, and can no longer be used. The bug is that the chest should still remain there in case someone else wants to get it. I know they will respawn later, but they should not disappear at all if you never get to use it in the first place.