Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silly Lore Discussion Thread

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Playing the game more, I've had a few lore related questions I never considered before.

1. How do extract animus spells work in-universe. Do they steal a creatures soul and bind it to a card for your uses? Do they simply take a fraction of the creatures essence and make clones form it? Its super weird and opens up many philosophical and moral quandries about law in the wizarding world

2. What happens to fish you sell?
As a fishing player, i've always wondered what happens to fish i sell. Are they re-released? Do they end up on the dinner table? Are they sold to wizarding pet stores to give little wizard children their first precious pets?

3. What happens when something falls off one of the Spiral's many islands?
This ones deep... Is there something below the spiral? If you fall from one world, could you land in another unharmed by magic tomfoolery? Do you just fall forever? Does falling just end up with you landing back where you fell? Or does something else happen? Theres bound to be at least a few instances of people falling off the spiral, given the entire thing is a bunch of floating islands.