Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Chat App?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Okay, so I have a REALLY good idea that will improve the game, you guys want to prevent people from giving out numbers/social media and we'd like a way to communicate outside of the game.

I present a solution! The Crystal Ball! The Crystal Ball will be a companion app for Wizard101! Similar to Facebook, players will create a profile describing interests, favorite spells, school, etc. Of course the swear filter can be kept, but I would also like if everybody could use capital letters and numbers? Some other ideas I have for the app is adding the Ravenwood Bulletin, Teacher Blogs, and more! I think this would make the game more immersive and can give players a chance to connect outside of the game! If anyone else has ideas, please share them! I'd like to see this idea in action.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2018
Download Amino on your mobile device. It's a free app that allows you to join different communities including Wizard101. Not many people know about it, which is making the Wizard101 Amino die. You can chat with other players in organized chats and sections. Give it a try!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
superspy2 on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Okay, so I have a REALLY good idea that will improve the game, you guys want to prevent people from giving out numbers/social media and we'd like a way to communicate outside of the game.

I present a solution! The Crystal Ball! The Crystal Ball will be a companion app for Wizard101! Similar to Facebook, players will create a profile describing interests, favorite spells, school, etc. Of course the swear filter can be kept, but I would also like if everybody could use capital letters and numbers? Some other ideas I have for the app is adding the Ravenwood Bulletin, Teacher Blogs, and more! I think this would make the game more immersive and can give players a chance to connect outside of the game! If anyone else has ideas, please share them! I'd like to see this idea in action.
I mean, there is discord server for wiz as well, if you'd like to join that AND active facebook groups for the w101 community. Maybe you should check those out! They're super fun and I've made a lot of in-game and irl friends there.