Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch concerning changing menus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
Any pet training sigil, once accessed, displays the necessary info (title, level, energy cost and stock, pet stats, instructions).

If a player selects another wizard to check their stats, while this sigil menu is opened, they'll find that they cannot switch through the stats menu, and it instead switches between the pet training instructions menu.

This is a minor glitch, that I'm sure has something to do with the way contextual menus work in the game.

It is not urgent, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of it and I'm just putting it out there.

Thanks

Administrator
Sebastian12205 on Mar 31, 2019 wrote:
Any pet training sigil, once accessed, displays the necessary info (title, level, energy cost and stock, pet stats, instructions).

If a player selects another wizard to check their stats, while this sigil menu is opened, they'll find that they cannot switch through the stats menu, and it instead switches between the pet training instructions menu.

This is a minor glitch, that I'm sure has something to do with the way contextual menus work in the game.

It is not urgent, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of it and I'm just putting it out there.

Thanks
Thanks Sebastian for letting us know!