Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester needs a nerf imo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Before I say anything else, I'm not asking about how to beat Chester. I know that you need to put a trap on him to prevent his healing move and I know the strategy to beat him. When I say I want him to be nerfed, I know he's supposed to be a hard battle, (and don't get me wrong I like hard battles) and I only want him to be nerfed a little bit. Anyways, I want a small nerf for him because my wizard is level 43 and he still completely tears my poor wizard apart xD. I'm a wizard by the way.
I know it's unlikely they will actually nerf Chester, but I thought I'd ask anyways because it's been a couple weeks now and I still haven't been able to beat him lol (a couple weeks since I unlocked the battle)

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Thanks to Victoria FireHeart for helping me beat this guy. and just so nobody gets the wrong idea, I wasn't complaining about a difficult boss, I was just suggesting maybe he needs a slight nerf, considering the level you first encounter him lol

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
He's a tough battle and I think the only way to avoid facing him solo is for friends to port to you. When I first faced him I had a questing partner who tried porting when we found ourselves facing the battle solo...I was so relieved we could do it together!

PS. I was happy to help the other day and if you need a hand on other dungeons or want to go potato farming again just let me know...I also made something for you so give me a shout in game for your ghulture from the farming

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
He's easy to beat. You have to defeat him in one hit. Just buy 1 or 2 8 pip tc spell from the bazaar. Have someone with you to take care the minions and can heal. Blade up, convert him if you are life and cast that tc you bought. Bye bye Chester.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
He's easy to beat. You have to defeat him in one hit. Just buy 1 or 2 8 pip tc spell from the bazaar. Have someone with you to take care the minions and can heal. Blade up, convert him if you are life and cast that tc you bought. Bye bye Chester.
8 pip attack on all enemy spell