Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Hut Hut Hut!" quest issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
In the mooshoo storyline quest called "hut hut hut!" where you have to search the huts for the third part of the jade scepter I think it was called, when you go into each hut there's a battle that you have to complete. except, you don't actually have to win that battle. the quest requirement is only to step into the center of the huts, not complete the battle triggered by stepping into the middle of the huts. So, if some one wanted to, they could run into the battles into the hut, flee, then be able to move onto the next hut. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I thought I'd report it

Btw this is in the cave of solitude area just in case that helps.

Administrator
PurpleCactus9 on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
In the mooshoo storyline quest called "hut hut hut!" where you have to search the huts for the third part of the jade scepter I think it was called, when you go into each hut there's a battle that you have to complete. except, you don't actually have to win that battle. the quest requirement is only to step into the center of the huts, not complete the battle triggered by stepping into the middle of the huts. So, if some one wanted to, they could run into the battles into the hut, flee, then be able to move onto the next hut. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I thought I'd report it

Btw this is in the cave of solitude area just in case that helps.
There are indeed some instances where actually winning a present battle is not required. Kudos to those who figure this part out :).