Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we pause Dungeons?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Earlier, I tried to complete the Atlantia dungeon with two friends, the warning at the start said it would take 1.5 hours, after two hours we had still not finished and we had to leave, causing us to lose all progress in the dungeon. Is there a way to pause the dungeon and finish it at a later date?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There is currently no way to pause your progress inside any dungeon.

Once you leave by exiting or quitting, then as you're probably aware, the dungeon restarts.

The only way you can temporarily leave the dungeon though is by fleeing/getting defeated or teleporting to a common area (not inside another dungeon or boss instance). In such an event you will have 5 - 30 minutes to return to the dungeon (using dungeon recall) before it resets.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
elephant man on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Earlier, I tried to complete the Atlantia dungeon with two friends, the warning at the start said it would take 1.5 hours, after two hours we had still not finished and we had to leave, causing us to lose all progress in the dungeon. Is there a way to pause the dungeon and finish it at a later date?
Sorry to hear that

Unfortunately there is no way to pause and resume a dungeon. Maybe when you try again it would help to have a fourth with you. If you'd like me to help just let me know and I'll happily help you

I'm GMT time zone (5 hours ahead of EST) and have good availability up to midnight and at weekends