Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large Pots available?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2019
Ok so, I am a level 5 in gardening and I really want to plant certain plants that require a Large Pot. Unfortunately in the resale store and in the garden market I cannot find it. Anyone know where to look or buy it?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Pots only come in Small and Medium sizes. There are no Large versions. You will have to get the Large Plot from Krokotopia or the Enchanted version from Mooshu.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
You cannot. Large plots of soil exist, but no portable large pots. You need the right spell not an object.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sadly there are no large pots, what you need is a large plot. We can make a large plot by casting the large soil spell, which can be bought from Charlie in the Oasis for 3000 gold (rank 3 gardening required).

I hope this helps!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I think for large plants, you might need to save up for a castle that lets you plant them in the ground, and get the large plot dig spell. Anyone know if it is possible to dig a large plot in the floor inside a castle or in the dorm floor? I haven't tried to plant indoors with those spells.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Calamity Finch on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
I think for large plants, you might need to save up for a castle that lets you plant them in the ground, and get the large plot dig spell. Anyone know if it is possible to dig a large plot in the floor inside a castle or in the dorm floor? I haven't tried to plant indoors with those spells.
We can make plots anywhere by using a shaman rug! It's awesome and allows us to cast any size plot on top of it! After casting the plot we can move the shaman rug (no need for multiple rugs or leaving them using up an item space in the house)