Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is new age for rank pvp starting?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I would love to see a new age of rank pvp sooner instead of later because right now rank pvp got out of hands.

Please Start Rank PVP Age 5 now please because 4 Age Rank pvp is kinda dead right now.

And I'm telling you the truth about rank pvp there's no fair matches in rank pvp at all right now all unfair matches.

Samantha

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
I would love to see a new age of rank pvp sooner instead of later because right now rank pvp got out of hands.

Please Start Rank PVP Age 5 now please because 4 Age Rank pvp is kinda dead right now.

And I'm telling you the truth about rank pvp there's no fair matches in rank pvp at all right now all unfair matches.

Samantha
When buffs and nerfs are implemented on specific schools such as and Jade gears or jading in the meta. Then a new age pvp reset could be implemented. Age doesn't affect anything neither does rank am not sure why people are blinded by this. Its gears, pets, positioning and luck that affects pvp with general game awareness. Rank doesnt boost stats nor does it affect how you play in general. Practice makes better.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
When buffs and nerfs are implemented on specific schools such as and Jade gears or jading in the meta. Then a new age pvp reset could be implemented. Age doesn't affect anything neither does rank am not sure why people are blinded by this. Its gears, pets, positioning and luck that affects pvp with general game awareness. Rank doesnt boost stats nor does it affect how you play in general. Practice makes better.
You know they aren't going to reset balance loremaster spell without nerfing others wizards spell also.

Loremaster weakness and mantle are easy to not fizzle at all for me maybe because I'm a ice wizard that has more health.

And my Samantha only has 80 damage and I finally found the critical and pierce bubble.

Other Ice might have 100 damage but I do pretty good without 100 damage right now.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I am not sure why you would start a new age when no changes are being made, just going to wind up in the same place we are now in a few months.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
They may introduce it in the Spring Update since it's been quite a while since the current age has been going on.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Mar 29, 2019 wrote:
You know they aren't going to reset balance loremaster spell without nerfing others wizards spell also.

Loremaster weakness and mantle are easy to not fizzle at all for me maybe because I'm a ice wizard that has more health.

And my Samantha only has 80 damage and I finally found the critical and pierce bubble.

Other Ice might have 100 damage but I do pretty good without 100 damage right now.
Great now add that 100% damage + a 35% blade and you now have 135% damage free until your opponent changes the bubble which would allow for a free combo. No other school but needs nerf the other schools needs buff not nerf with the exception of (angel jade healing build)PVP only.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Mar 30, 2019 wrote:
Great now add that 100% damage + a 35% blade and you now have 135% damage free until your opponent changes the bubble which would allow for a free combo. No other school but needs nerf the other schools needs buff not nerf with the exception of (angel jade healing build)PVP only.
I just discard and get the tickets when fighting a Angel Jade healing or the attacking life wizard it not worth wasting tc in those matches.

To me tickets matter mostly nothing else matter that much.

I take 1 Youtuber Heather&Val words to heart that tickets are really important to get the robe I want to get.

P:S:

Does anyone have a Krok duel thing in there's house?

Samantha above lvl 100

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Star Edward on Mar 29, 2019 wrote:
They may introduce it in the Spring Update since it's been quite a while since the current age has been going on.

It feels like it being going on for 2 years already and I think it will be nice to make rank friendly to be honest where everyone doesn't brag about 2,000 rating.

I see a few wizards saying hi in rank pvp since you can't check there's gear stats till after the match which I like now.

Which makes it a little more fun.

I only say fake gg when I lose to get others players to say it.

And when people get mad at ask me why I say fake gg I just say I'm in a demon clan and I don't have to follow the Warlords rules at all.

Demons are rebels and don't go by rules by anyone.

P:S:

I Do follow family friendly rules but a 100 warlords don't follow that rule and I think they should follow it.

I try to use tc to help Warlords and get to 2,00 rating all I want is when I trade tc to a wizard commander or Warlord is a Thank You from them is that to hard for a Warlord to do?

Samantha lvl above lvl 100

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
don't think they need to nerf any spells just need to keep practicing, and learn new strategies to compete, but I do think it should be turn base so there is no way people can see what your gonna cast until you do it