Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you ever consider a discord server?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2014
I've been looking around and I'm not to sure, but I haven't seen an official discord server for wizard101. My question is would you ever consider one? It would make it easier for players to chat and setup teams for dungeons. It would also allow players the chance to talk about strategies they use both in PvP and PvE. Now my other question is if you do have one could someone give me the link? I would like to join it.

Administrator
manorsteel4444 on Mar 16, 2019 wrote:
I've been looking around and I'm not to sure, but I haven't seen an official discord server for wizard101. My question is would you ever consider one? It would make it easier for players to chat and setup teams for dungeons. It would also allow players the chance to talk about strategies they use both in PvP and PvE. Now my other question is if you do have one could someone give me the link? I would like to join it.
We rely on the community to manage any Discord interests, as we cannot do so at this time given the age restrictions for the game and general safety concerns for our community.