Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A place to collect pets.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I think the idea of a pet park is a great idea.
A housing item something like the Shinobi Dojo for pets.
If not for training, at least for storage.
We can own 5 houses, and can only have 50 pets indoors/outdoors.
100 pets per house. But there is no limit to owning them.
I can collect 800 regular Pets, and 145 Hybrids....
Pet storage is needed.....

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To also add, an NPC managing this park and training our pets while we're away would be a beautiful addition as well..

We could possibly "deposit" snacks for the NPC to use and train our pets we would want trained.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Anthony 101874 on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
I think the idea of a pet park is a great idea.
A housing item something like the Shinobi Dojo for pets.
If not for training, at least for storage.
We can own 5 houses, and can only have 50 pets indoors/outdoors.
100 pets per house. But there is no limit to owning them.
I can collect 800 regular Pets, and 145 Hybrids....
Pet storage is needed.....
I agree that a pet park would be good and making it similar to the Shinobi Dojo would be lovely Now there are pet collecting badges I think more and more players are struggling to manage pet storage and there is currently no way of managing them in a really enjoyable and orderly way. I'd really appreciate pet storage housing items....please let us have a crafting option for them too, I love crafting things my wizards can actually use!

Just as a side - we can have a lot more houses than 5. We get a dorm and 3 housing slots free on each wizard, 6 wizards per account - that's space for 350 pets per wizard, 2100 per account! Using additional housing elixirs we can have more houses - there are over 40 houses in game (not all available at all times though) and each wizard can own one of each. We also have attic, bank, shared bank and backpack space for pets.

Like many of the storage issues in W101, it's not about 'no storage' or inadequate space; it is about being able to organise and find things easily. I'd really like the KI team to introduce a lovely way to store and organise our pets