Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Set-Up for level 100.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Im a level 100 , currently rocking with 100% damage and 100% crit, 35% universal resist and 39% accuracy. Please respond with what you would use. Keep in mind im going for max crit and 100% damage
Hat:
Malistaire Ire
Robe:
Malistaire Ire
Boots:
Wysteria Warrior boots(fire and balance version)
Staff:
Jack Hallows
Athame:
Edge of the Daystar
Ring:
Alpha and Omega
Amulet:
Amulet of Divine Influence
Pet:
Double Damage,
Double Crit.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I suggest the Rattlebones robe.

It's only a little bit better in terms of crit and damage (plus that extra bit of resist), however what it gives you is the combustion card. Combustion increases your pierce and critical chances. I don't have nearly as much crit as you, but I tend to crit a lot with that bubble up. Only bad thing is you shouldn't use it when facing our same school as it affects everyone in battle. This comes with the cost of a bit of power pip chance and accuracy, but its ultimately up to you what you're choosing to go with.

I personally use Rattlebones robe, but Malistare is equally as good depending on play style.

You should also look into the Krokopatra hat. It's mostly the same as the Rattle robe. It's only slightly better in terms of what you're looking for and what you're willing to sacrifice in order to get damage and crit.

Other people may have varying opinions for damage and crit, but these are just mine since these are better options that I know of

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 5, 2019 wrote:
I suggest the Rattlebones robe.

It's only a little bit better in terms of crit and damage (plus that extra bit of resist), however what it gives you is the combustion card. Combustion increases your pierce and critical chances. I don't have nearly as much crit as you, but I tend to crit a lot with that bubble up. Only bad thing is you shouldn't use it when facing our same school as it affects everyone in battle. This comes with the cost of a bit of power pip chance and accuracy, but its ultimately up to you what you're choosing to go with.

I personally use Rattlebones robe, but Malistare is equally as good depending on play style.

You should also look into the Krokopatra hat. It's mostly the same as the Rattle robe. It's only slightly better in terms of what you're looking for and what you're willing to sacrifice in order to get damage and crit.

Other people may have varying opinions for damage and crit, but these are just mine since these are better options that I know of
Yup. I have been going for krokopatras hat so far 10 times. No such luck. Still trying tho.