Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Since KingsIsle said that there would not be a main arc world coming out this year, this leads me to think that, we could possibly get another short side world. I personally think this would be awesome, because there has not been a new side world in a long time. Here are a couple candidates I think would work well:

Gobblerton-The plot seems like it could be short (but hopefully longer than Wysteria) and sweet. It would probably include us fighting the witches that terrorized the Gobblers. Maybe there are some Gobblers captured there, and we have to free them?

Valencia-Ok I know this is probably never going to be in Wizard101, because it's in Pirate101 and the whole Armada plot might not fit super well into Wizard101. But, it would be a pretty easy world to make in Wizard101, considering they already made it in Pirate101, and they already have the Armada models and fighting in the game because of the Five B.O.X.E.S event. I think it would be super cool to have to fight the Aramada, or maybe we would have to go and help Diego's family, or something. It would be super cool to have Diego be a companion for us.

Expansion to Wysteria?- When you're in Wysteria, and you open the world map, we do not see the entirety of the world, it only looks like we see a corner of it. Maybe there could be an expansion in the future so we can see the rest of the world, maybe the more wilder parts of the world? I think it would be interesting to come back again.

Taylor DaisyFlame- Level 101
Devin DaisyHeart- Level 71
Taylor MoonFlame-Level 40

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
When did they say that? Does this mean they're finally putting some attention to Pirate??? (I hope!)

Anyway, the most likely of those to come is an expansion to Wysteria. I'm going to go along with a theory that Eric ThunderCrafter or whoever it was (sorry!) said, that we'll go back for a grand tournament with all the winners of the Spiral Cup that showed up over the years.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Some good ideas there.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Wizard visit to Cool Ranch

I would love to see a Spiral-wide quest line that opens up some unexplored areas of existing words.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
If Kingsisle will develope another side world, My thought is let be up to expert challenging for all the hardcore players so they can have a fun gameplay. At the same time if possible can there be a lesser intense mode added for the casual players to get through it easier? It doesn't have to be a big world. Perhaps the similar size to Wysteria. Somthing like Darkmoor but with more dungeons single battles at various levels ?? Plus do the same to side quests we already have Second thought is Darkmoor may be made into a side world.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Patrick Ravenbane on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
If Kingsisle will develope another side world, My thought is let be up to expert challenging for all the hardcore players so they can have a fun gameplay. At the same time if possible can there be a lesser intense mode added for the casual players to get through it easier? It doesn't have to be a big world. Perhaps the similar size to Wysteria. Somthing like Darkmoor but with more dungeons single battles at various levels ?? Plus do the same to side quests we already have Second thought is Darkmoor may be made into a side world.
In all technicality, Darkmoor IS a side world.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Lookit Light on Mar 7, 2019 wrote:
In all technicality, Darkmoor IS a side world.
Where did you get that idea from? Darkmoor is not on the list of worlds at the spiral door or a vessel in space like Arcanum. It doesn't take a spiral key to go through that door. Darkmoor is more of a 3 part dungeon gauntlet: (Darkmoor Castle, Upper Hall, Graveyard) than a world; similar to Aquila.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Patrick Ravenbane on Mar 8, 2019 wrote:
Where did you get that idea from? Darkmoor is not on the list of worlds at the spiral door or a vessel in space like Arcanum. It doesn't take a spiral key to go through that door. Darkmoor is more of a 3 part dungeon gauntlet: (Darkmoor Castle, Upper Hall, Graveyard) than a world; similar to Aquila.
Gameplay wise Darkmoor and Aquilla and Darkmoor aren't fully fleshed out side worlds. However- according to KI Lore both Aquilla and Darkmoor are self contained worlds. As such KI could easily expand Aquilla and Darkmoor to be full worlds gameplay wise if they so desire. In fact, Aquilla is an entire world in Pirate 101.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Eric Stormbringer on Mar 9, 2019 wrote:
Gameplay wise Darkmoor and Aquilla and Darkmoor aren't fully fleshed out side worlds. However- according to KI Lore both Aquilla and Darkmoor are self contained worlds. As such KI could easily expand Aquilla and Darkmoor to be full worlds gameplay wise if they so desire. In fact, Aquilla is an entire world in Pirate 101.
It would be great if KI would add new dungeons for 125 level Wizards in Aquilla and Darkmoor. I think adding new additions to the 5 Boxes and the Lost Pages would be cool too.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Patrick Ravenbane on Mar 8, 2019 wrote:
Darkmoor is classified as it's own world because, in the Quest page, it doesn't say it's in "Wizard City, Castle Darkmoor" but rather, "Castle Darkmoor, Castle Darkmoor" Odd though it is, it is it's own world! (It is it is is it... blah. tounge twister)

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I'd like to see Karamella as a side world! It sounds like a really fun side world because it's made out of candies :D.
I also adore this world so much it's my favorite!
I think it should be a level 10 or 100 or 80 world.

What do you think?

Survivor
May 04, 2015
I don't really have a true idea for a side world, but really I would love for there to be a side world that leaves on some sort of hidden cliff hanger. This could keep us on edge on what might happen next in the world, but also leaves room for new content if we aren't getting any big updates in the future. Because it wouldn't really end in the first few expansions, it could give some development space for when we need some content, and could eventually become a new main world, as pure coincidence from development. Sort of like parts in a world, like Khrysalis pt 1, and pt 2, except it would be a side world that is meant to be updated in sort sparks.

Really, since we normally progress the story in the main arcs, I would love to see maybe some side worlds that explore the past of Wizard101 more in depth, like worlds from Pirate101, but only exploring new or short parts of already seen areas, because we have already seen them in the story of Pirate101, and it would sort of make the story of both games a bit of a kurfuffle to manage.