Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sudrilund won't let me travel there.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
So, I got the level 55 spell quest, where you have to go get a spell bag from some evil npc. Problem is, the quest arrow is leading me to a boat. There is no "press x" to get on, and running into the thing for 5 minutes straight does not work either. I have completed the quest to get to the place I need to be, but w101 really does not want me to complete this quest.
Help?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DoctorGrimWolf101 on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
So, I got the level 55 spell quest, where you have to go get a spell bag from some evil npc. Problem is, the quest arrow is leading me to a boat. There is no "press x" to get on, and running into the thing for 5 minutes straight does not work either. I have completed the quest to get to the place I need to be, but w101 really does not want me to complete this quest.
Help?
Complete Grizzleheim's main quests and you'll be sent to Wintertusk on the boat. It might be possible to do the spell quest if you have someone to port to, but you're a good level to do Wintertusk and get all that lovely XP