Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP is rigged

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I have played PVP once and never will again I decided to try it I got challenged by a guy with a few numbers than my default starting pvp rank. PVP is rigged I was pitted against a player with a high number rank thing and lost. Pit me against people with my exact rank number thing.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Matches are matched by :
low level high rank vs high level low rank
or both of the same level
or if any of the players mark that box, it can go high level high rank, vs low level low rank
I have been suggesting that the rank matches are for ranking and the warlords doing matches for rating should be put in a separate pulpit.
Maybe some day KI will listen to us.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
zachshock on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:
I have played PVP once and never will again I decided to try it I got challenged by a guy with a few numbers than my default starting pvp rank. PVP is rigged I was pitted against a player with a high number rank thing and lost. Pit me against people with my exact rank number thing.
There's a button that says something like, look for someone my level.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Rank doesn't boost stats? whats the real difference between a max warlord and a private? little to none because at max level every players can basically have the same gears. As oppose to low level where their is an actual advantage in commander gears. Max level pvp will always be unfair, broken and utterly a waste of time until k i fixes this pay to win gears and high end resist ward pet meta including shadow spells buff and nerfs and spells effect changes to offensive and defensive cards solely for pvp.