Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Gardening Tips/Advice!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Hey guys!

I have really been wanting to try and get into gardening more. I'm currently rank 10. I mainly want to do this so I can get a bunch of mega snacks to finally and *hopefully* level my pets way faster and more efficient.

As of the moment, I've been doing quite a bit of research, but I still couldn't find an answer really to what I was looking for. I have been trying to figure out which seeds I should aim for. I'm not sure if I should go the Couch Potato Route or the Evil Magma Peas.

I'm willing to spend some crowns to try and get this "perfect garden" as well. So if anybody could share some tips and recommendations, on which seeds you recommend and if you have any other tips for me, I would sure appreciate it! Thank you!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, kudos to you for taking such an initiative!

So, as for tips, I'll enlist a few;

Wear Energy Gear - Before signing off or so, wear your energy gear. It helps!
See this link to learn more.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/best-energy-gear-at-level-50-60-wizard101/

Learn spells from Barley in Silent Market Khrysalis - If you haven't already, add these spells he currently offers which prevents selected needs for the plants for a total of 48 hours. Each cost a whopping 125,000 gold pieces but it's well worth it. You may want to start with Monsoon and Wind Chimes since both Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes have these needs in common.

Pixie - If you haven't already, learn the Summon Pixie spell from Charley in Krokotopia. Always have a few floating around your garden so that all your plants benefit from its "like."
Enchanted Plots - You may already be aware of this and/or using this, but use enchanted plots when growing your garden.

Get All Plant Likes - It helps immensely to have all or most of the likes the plant you're growing within close proximity of it. It speeds up to rate at which the plant grows. The plants you intend on growing also have chances of dropping the furniture items that it "likes."
Example, Evil Magma Peas have a 'like' for both Egg Basket and Djembe Drum.It happens to have chances of dropping these on regular harvests.

Stack Gardens - If you're able, stack your garden. It allows a much more maximum use of your energy level as your spells will cover a greater portion of plants as opposed to them being on the ground next to each other. This of course is completely optional. If you can't bother to go through the trails of doing such a thing, the original method of growing works just fine.
This guide can teach you more:
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-housing-gardening-guides/how-to-build-a-3-layer-stacked-garden-in-wizard101/

Grow both Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes - If you can, I recommend having a garden of both plants. They both offer great rewards and snacks! Plus, you'll need the gold for the pet hatching and garden spells.

Learn Pest Prevention Spells - If you haven't already learn the Dragonflies from Narley in Zafaria. The plants you intend to grow will not attract any pests above rank 3, which makes the Dragonflies a perfect canidate to cater for such needs.

Have Fun - Gardening can be fun! So be sure to capitalize on this!

Good Luck; Post if you've anymore queries.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Star Edward on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/best-energy-gear-at-level-50-60-wizard101/

Learn spells from Barley in Silent Market Khrysalis - If you haven't already, add these spells he currently offers which prevents selected needs for the plants for a total of 48 hours. Each cost a whopping 125,000 gold pieces but it's well worth it. You may want to start with Monsoon and Wind Chimes since both Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes have these needs in common.

Pixie - If you haven't already, learn the Summon Pixie spell from Charley in Krokotopia. Always have a few floating around your garden so that all your plants benefit from its "like."
Enchanted Plots - You may already be aware of this and/or using this, but use enchanted plots when growing your garden.

Get All Plant Likes - It helps immensely to have all or most of the likes the plant you're growing within close proximity of it. It speeds up to rate at which the plant grows. The plants you intend on growing also have chances of dropping the furniture items that it "likes."
Example, Evil Magma Peas have a 'like' for both Egg Basket and Djembe Drum.It happens to have chances of dropping these on regular harvests.

Stack Gardens - If you're able, stack your garden. It allows a much more maximum use of your energy level as your spells will cover a greater portion of plants as opposed to them being on the ground next to each other. This of course is completely optional. If you can't bother to go through the trails of doing such a thing, the original method of growing works just fine.
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-housing-gardening-guides/how-to-build-a-3-layer-stacked-garden-in-wizard101/

Grow both Evil Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes - If you can, I recommend having a garden of both plants. They both offer great rewards and snacks! Plus, you'll need the gold for the pet hatching and garden spells.

Learn Pest Prevention Spells - If you haven't already learn the Dragonflies from Narley in Zafaria. The plants you intend to grow will not attract any pests above rank 3, which makes the Dragonflies a perfect canidate to cater for such needs.

Thank you so much, Edward! I appreciate the detailed post!

If you don't mind me asking, I have a couple more questions! I'd appreciate it!

As far as planting CP and EMP's, is there a limit on how many I could plant in my house? I'm trying to plan ahead on how I should do all this!

Also, I know you said if I can, plant both, so I'll try to do that. I just need seeds, but do you think one is better than the other for getting mega snacks?

You also mentioned about the gardener in Khrys, but for some reason I haven't seen him in Silent Market even though I'm in Polaris now, did I miss a side quest? Or maybe he's there now since I unlocked Polaris? All I know is last time I checked, he wasn't there.

Do you have an example for your garden also? I was curious on how you maybe have your setup and how many of the CP and EMP you are gardening!

I think that's all of my questions (for now at least!), Again..thank you so much! Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice farm going soon!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Osto Gamer on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:
Hey guys!

I have really been wanting to try and get into gardening more. I'm currently rank 10. I mainly want to do this so I can get a bunch of mega snacks to finally and *hopefully* level my pets way faster and more efficient.

As of the moment, I've been doing quite a bit of research, but I still couldn't find an answer really to what I was looking for. I have been trying to figure out which seeds I should aim for. I'm not sure if I should go the Couch Potato Route or the Evil Magma Peas.

I'm willing to spend some crowns to try and get this "perfect garden" as well. So if anybody could share some tips and recommendations, on which seeds you recommend and if you have any other tips for me, I would sure appreciate it! Thank you!!
1. Use a Red Barn Farm (125,000 gold from the crown shop). You can also use a Botanical Gardens house if you have one (limited availability, only available for crowns).

2. Have CP (couch potatoes) and EMP (evil magma peas), separating them by area (one type inside; one type outside).

3. Stack - there is no better way to maximise energy value. Do a youtube search for stacking videos if you're unsure how to do this or what layout to use. I recommend a basic 2 crate high stack for medium plots for your emps - 4 rows of 5 and one row of 3; all rows are 3 high (ground, 1 crate, 2 crates) with a gnome glitched into the middle plot. For CP search for skelemystix 60 large plot stack - it's awesome!

4. Build your stacks in advance, ready to be filled as you get drops or double up during the gardening rewards.

5. Float likes above (except gnomes in the middle as aiming points) so they're out of the way and do not cause disruption - eg getting stuck, messing up aiming point or counting as a plant.

6. To plant on the floor in the barn (or anywhere) use a shaman rug!

7. Test your gnome position (especially when adding it to the middle layer of CP stacks) using cheap seeds from the bazaar and the rank 1 pest spell (bug bolt), dig up the seeds once you are happy with the position and continue to build your layers on top.

8. Boost your base energy with energy gear - aim for a minimum of 120 for CP or 138 for emps. This will ensure a full replant of 1 stack. You can have 2 stacks per area (emp stacks will require a bric-a-brac for 2 full 69 stacks; CP without bric-a-brac can be done with 2x60 plot stacks and all likes).

9. Familiarise yourself with your trigger times (bugglesx seed times chart is great for getting you started). Note when your next trigger/harvest/elder is due and ONLY go to the garden AFTER that time! Make sure to have the energy required when you visit the garden. You may want to add a teleporter to the inside of your barn so you do not have to go through the outside to visit plants inside.

10. Only elder harvest when you have enough energy to replant immediately - this ensures your garden is always at elder or part way through its cycle should double gardening activate, which in turn guarantees the chance to double your seeds! It also saves you from having a clogged up backpack full of seeds

11. For snacks before my CP/EMP gardens were established I bought prickly bear cactus from the krok gardening dude and planted a stack of them (same as emp stacks but requires enchanted soil - before I got this I used stacked pots). These are not as efficient on energy as CP/EMP, do not guarantee their seed at elder and do not drop the huge megas we enjoy from CP/EMP...however, they can be bought for gold from a vendor (unlimited stock), can drop +25xp snacks at mature and elder harvests, frequently drop their own seed. They're a good way to easily get some decent snacks for pet leveling.

12. Avoid logging out your wizard from your garden with plants in it - triggers will not happen while you are off-line but if your wizard is showing in your barn on the selection screen the game treats the plants as if you were there. Leave the garden to avoid wilting.

13. Likes from other plants work even if that plant is dead - I let my like plants die so I don't need to tend to them (lazy and evil but efficient muahaha!)

14. Get 'plant all' as soon as you have reached Dun Dara and are the right rank to be able to purchase it - this spell is going to become your favourite gardening spell it will save you so much time and clicking!

15. If you're going to buy CP/EMP go for EMP - they elder quicker (yielding megas faster and more frequently) and their snacks cover all stats. They are also cheaper than CP.

Let us know if there is anything more specific that would help or if you have any other questions...I hope this helps get you started and we're happy to help as you go along too!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Star Edward on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:

overall, a solid post! Well done :) I would tweak this slightly however. Regarding Pixie, if you place one in the middle of your garden, that's all you should need. I know that for my garden, which is 3 tiers high, with the top 2 rows being 5x5 and the lower row being 4x5 with the middle one removed for the marleybone flag, a single pixie in the top middle pot reaches all my plants. Also, Pixies can be placed on Young level seeds (the level right before mature), so if you place one at that stage, you maximize the time your seeds likes it. I have done the suggestion of doing DHE/EMP and CP gardens on the same wizard because you maximize your gardening efforts within the normal item count limit.

To the original poster, when doing gardens, you CAN have multiple gardens share likes. I have 2, side by side, 69 plot gardens (using the above design) sharing single likes, which are placed directly in the middle. This means I only have ONE garden pixie, ONE dead seed to count as likes, etc etc etc. With housing item counts being a premium, doing 2 69 gardens takes up 276 spots (69 x 2 for the plots + 69 x 2 for the seeds), sharing likes can help you have a killer garden while allowing you some extra spots for decorations. Also, enchanted plots don't act as likes for seeds, BUT...... it allows greater flexibility. Enchanted plots can handle seeds that need enchanted OR regular, but regular plots will NOT hold seeds needing enchanted plots. One plot yields you ALL options for the plot size. Yes, it costs more energy in the short run, but offers greater flexibility in the long run, and doesn't require any further energy for the plot themselves.

For Mega Snacks, the 3 most popular seeds are Deadly Helephant Ears, Evil Magma Peas, and Couch Potatoes. Sword Ferns are good too, but they take a crazy long time to get to elder even with all the likes. Perfect example, you can NOT go from planting to elder harvest during a 2x gardening reward for Sword Ferns, but you CAN for DHE/CP/EMP. This yields you quadruple your seeds in a VERY short period of time if you harvest your seeds the first day, and replant with all likes using pixies as quickly as possible.

One thing surprisingly NOT mentioned in the above post is to use either the Red Barn Farm (found in the crown shop but can be bought for Gold; 150,000 gold I believe) or the Botannical Garden (found in the retired Evergreen Bundle Gift Card) as both of these houses count for a like for almost, if not all, seeds.

Another important tip is whatever house you garden in, NEVER use that as the same house you teleport to when you teleport home. Your seeds progress when you visit the house that has the seeds in it. What I do is use a safe house to teleport to that has no seeds in it, then use a teleporter to go to my farming house. This way, I garden when I want to, and not accidentally.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Well I think Star Edward has covered it all. I personally would start with couch potatoes since they only require
water and music. They only get level one pest (learn putrid bug spray from Roger the Shrubber in Abbey road Avalon, it last 96 hours) Saves on energy until you can build up your energy gear.
Happy Gardening

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Growing both Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas is a great route to go. There are also other plants that have the potential to drop mega snacks, such as Sword Fern and Deadly Helephant Ears. I've attached some links to locations that you can farm for Couch Potatoes, Evil Magma Peas, Sword Fern, and Deadly Helephant Ears:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Couch_Potatoes#axzz5fi2zGARM

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Evil_Magma_Peas#axzz5fi2zGARM

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Sword_Fern#axzz5fi2zGARM

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Deadly_Helephant_Ears#axzz5fi2zGARM

Enjoy gardening! I find it very peaceful.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Please pursue the additional tips above as well!

Use all our advice together to have efficient garden(s)!

Especially the use of the Red Barn Farm

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Osto Gamer on Feb 17, 2019 wrote:
Thank you so much, Edward! I appreciate the detailed post!

If you don't mind me asking, I have a couple more questions! I'd appreciate it!

As far as planting CP and EMP's, is there a limit on how many I could plant in my house? I'm trying to plan ahead on how I should do all this!

Also, I know you said if I can, plant both, so I'll try to do that. I just need seeds, but do you think one is better than the other for getting mega snacks?

You also mentioned about the gardener in Khrys, but for some reason I haven't seen him in Silent Market even though I'm in Polaris now, did I miss a side quest? Or maybe he's there now since I unlocked Polaris? All I know is last time I checked, he wasn't there.

Do you have an example for your garden also? I was curious on how you maybe have your setup and how many of the CP and EMP you are gardening!

I think that's all of my questions (for now at least!), Again..thank you so much! Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice farm going soon!
Okay,

First of all, you're welcome, you know I (alongside all the others that chimed in) doesn't mind lending a helping hand when we can.

So, about your plant limit. Yes, there is a limit (250) on the amount you can plant both on the outside and inside of your home. Each plot contributes to one furniture item, a planted seed adds to another. Hence, I recommend buying the "Bric-A-Brac" Elixir inside the crown shop. It expands furniture limit by 50 which is great for large gardens!

If you had to choose between the two, I would recommend the Evil Magma Peas since they mature faster, smaller and easier to handle. Nevertheless, I would also like to mention that you try planting a few Couch Potatoes once your Evil Magma Peas are in full swing.

About the gardener, yes, Barley will require you do a few sides for him before he can offer his services. Additionally, you will have to be at least a Gardening Rank 15 to unlock the quest Bring The Green given by Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Bastion.

Until then, you can use TC Versions occasionally available at the Bazaar.

I have quite a number of gardens spread across a number of wizards, some including Deadly Helephant Ears, (also drops Megas), Sword Fern (for blades, drops megas as well - just matures a bit longer) and jewel plants such as Jewel Star Blossom, Jewel Triangle Blossom, & Jewel Circle Blossom for jewels.

What I can say as well, my first couple gardens were regular; as in, I did not stack them until I had a comfortable about of seeds I could use (about 30).
If the technique appears a bit too complicated to you at first, then I recommend just planting your garden the regular and "safe" way.

Ensure your plots are close to each other as possible. The Red Barn Farm actually allows you to do this easily.

We're here for you should you need further clarification!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
tip for organizing your stacks: for emp medium size plots

Create three stacks, each three tiers high, arranged in a triangle -- close enough together that the large plant spell encircles all three stacks.

Each stack has 23 plots in it (8, 7, and 8 plots).

The large plant spells will fix a maximum of 69 plants (all of them) and a medium plant spell will fix 23 (one stack). I put my likes in the space in the center

so if only one stack shows needs, you don't have to use the more costly spell. And if you want to cut back on planting, or change up the plants in each stack, tending the various needs isn't quite as costly in energy.

I alternate the plain soil and the enchanted soil in a checkerboard pattern, emps don't care which kind they are planted in and I like the way it looks, but when I plant-all I have to do it twice, once for each type of soil.

This does not work for couch potatoes because they use a large soil plot, it will only work for plants that use medium or small plots.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Hey all!!
Great tips TY!!! Need more help however, I have a few gardens with a few characters. only up to level 3 or one or two level 4 plants in two characters. Special amt of rewards. to sell since we don't collect anything much too sell anymore during the game. Years ago you used to be able to collect a lot of stuff to sell to make money to buy stuff. Not anymore. Well, I can not locate spells to get rid of level 4 & 5 pests, the ones that circle costing 20 & 25 health to remove and prevent. Especially prevent. I found 3 level 5 the other day but need more yellow cards. The Bizz. store is harder than heck to find them in and I do not know if there is anywhere else I could find them. My husband being a level 130 can't find anyone either for me. I am not that high a level. I grow gardens and build houses as well as level up my characters. I got so frustrated with being killed at higher levels without a strong enough character, I quit for a while. Then I started a new one. By the time I brought my Storm characters up to levels 50, The game changed so much that now they can't really get much stronger to handle the strength of the one's my husband has to fight. I know, I've gone through the store all the way comparing to what they used to have for storm, which is why I picked storm. Sorry, didn't mean to get side-tracked. I love gardening, but started late with these characters, too busy building and crafting. So, can I find the cards to prevent these pests elsewhere?? Can they be crafted?? I don't mind crafting at all. TY for any help you can give me. Oh I am very confused with the stacking. Is there another way to improve health for gardening without spending crowns, I spend so much money doing that. I just like gardening. I wish there was a way. Take care everybody!! Enjoy yourselves!! Thanx again!!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
MAMA SHADOWWALKER on Jun 11, 2019 wrote:
Hey all!!
Great tips TY!!! Need more help however, I have a few gardens with a few characters. only up to level 3 or one or two level 4 plants in two characters. Special amt of rewards. to sell since we don't collect anything much too sell anymore during the game. Years ago you used to be able to collect a lot of stuff to sell to make money to buy stuff. Not anymore. Well, I can not locate spells to get rid of level 4 & 5 pests, the ones that circle costing 20 & 25 health to remove and prevent. Especially prevent. I found 3 level 5 the other day but need more yellow cards. The Bizz. store is harder than heck to find them in and I do not know if there is anywhere else I could find them. My husband being a level 130 can't find anyone either for me. I am not that high a level. I grow gardens and build houses as well as level up my characters. I got so frustrated with being killed at higher levels without a strong enough character, I quit for a while. Then I started a new one. By the time I brought my Storm characters up to levels 50, The game changed so much that now they can't really get much stronger to handle the strength of the one's my husband has to fight. I know, I've gone through the store all the way comparing to what they used to have for storm, which is why I picked storm. Sorry, didn't mean to get side-tracked. I love gardening, but started late with these characters, too busy building and crafting. So, can I find the cards to prevent these pests elsewhere?? Can they be crafted?? I don't mind crafting at all. TY for any help you can give me. Oh I am very confused with the stacking. Is there another way to improve health for gardening without spending crowns, I spend so much money doing that. I just like gardening. I wish there was a way. Take care everybody!! Enjoy yourselves!! Thanx again!!
You need to level your wizard up in order to learn more gardening spells. There is a vendor in Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon and Khrysalis. I assume you have already encountered the ones in Wizard City, Krokotopia and Mooshu.
Stacking gardens is not hard to do, For now I would suggest, Buy some crates from the bazaar, like the crate of pie and the crate of jelly beans. Take them to your house and put them close together, in a square of maybe 5X5.
Put SMALL SOIL on top of each crate, then remove the crates and put soil under the soil. You do not need to have more than 4 crates as you can move them as you go along. Plant all the plants of the same kind, I would plant Dandelions, they grow fast and do not need much. I would keep doing this until you can get more energy gear and the upper level spells.
I would be glad to friend you, if you need help.
I you want to give me a time, date and place to become friends

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
TO CAT WILDBREEZE:

YES & TY we can become friends. I am online today probably all day in Dragonspire. I can meet you in the Baz. store about 3:15pm US eastern time, or 7pm US eastern time if you are avail. If not, when you come on game, send me a message on here & I will check before signing off game which will probably be in the wee hours of the morning 2-3 am eastern time, which has been usual lately. been fixing characters, when would be best to meet tomorrow or the next day. TY SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!! I am a level 10 in gardening so I won't start quite that low in garden but will still use below level 5 plants in garden leveling since I think I understand it now. At least, I hope I do. Will see. Hope I will have good news for you on that. see ya!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
MAMA SHADOWWALKER on Jun 12, 2019 wrote:
TO CAT WILDBREEZE:

YES & TY we can become friends. I am online today probably all day in Dragonspire. I can meet you in the Baz. store about 3:15pm US eastern time, or 7pm US eastern time if you are avail. If not, when you come on game, send me a message on here & I will check before signing off game which will probably be in the wee hours of the morning 2-3 am eastern time, which has been usual lately. been fixing characters, when would be best to meet tomorrow or the next day. TY SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!! I am a level 10 in gardening so I won't start quite that low in garden but will still use below level 5 plants in garden leveling since I think I understand it now. At least, I hope I do. Will see. Hope I will have good news for you on that. see ya!
Eastern time 3:15pm or 7pm, pixie realm in the bazaar.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Cat Wildbreeze on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
Eastern time 3:15pm or 7pm, pixie realm in the bazaar.
Hi!!

I am sooo sorry I missed you! I didn't get your response in time when I checked the posts. I didn't think to put in for the realm. I tried using the crates but for a medium enchanted plot, one crate is too small so, it will take me some time to gather up some things to sell to make some money to buy more crates. I had to spend what money I had with prices so high for clothes and weapons and they don't give much anymore to sell. Would like to set up a meeting place for Sunday in the commons in front of the Library. What time are you on? are you in United States or No? that will help a lot. Pixie Realm would work fine. You pick time. afternoon or evening. before the wee hours. regardless of time zone. Sound ok to you? I will check back on here Saturday before 5pm eastern time for your response. right now it's 1:30 a.m. eastern time, I will be signing off in a half hour. need to check a few things here in mess boards. Will be on the game with my new character tomorrow named, Emily Waterwielder, she's level 11 ice. Trying to get her to level 15 to get her a house quickly while working with the other two. Looks like she and my fire wiz will end up being my main characters till the end. Took me many years and their changes with their messing things up for me to figure out how to fight this out, but I think I figured it out. Emily is level 11 Ice wiz with secondary Life, and her health is already over 1000. with attributes in life, to assist. That's better than I have ever had! Will do the same with my fire wiz once I get Emily over level 15. My husband and I deleted a couple of char. to do it, but it will be worth it. Maybe this will improve my mood over the game. It's been pretty down since they changed it so bad. But a lot of it is I am upset because of the children that play it. I hurt for them a lot when it comes to certain things they've changed and a lot of the costs. 10, 12 yr olds don't get that. They don't understand money. I'm sorry, I don't mean to go on. Anyway, let me know. TY for helping me with the garden. I look forward to it. I so love working my garden. Not for benefit. I just have fun with it the best I can. I just wish I could afford the health. TY!!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
First to CAT WILDBREEZE I replied to you yesterday, but I don't see it guess I did it wrong. I am working with my new character Emily WaterWielder so if you see her around the baz store or Colossus blvd make friends and I will set you up with the character that needs help with the garden ok.

To EVERYONE, Y'all have been great! TY for all the advice. I wrote down a lot so I can remember. I am sure I will be asking for more, I still have some learning to do. I can't find the cards for the retired house I would love to check it out. I already have the other one for one other character. So, if someone could tell me exactly how to find it I would be very grateful! TY all again!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
MAMA SHADOWWALKER on Jun 16, 2019 wrote:
First to CAT WILDBREEZE I replied to you yesterday, but I don't see it guess I did it wrong. I am working with my new character Emily WaterWielder so if you see her around the baz store or Colossus blvd make friends and I will set you up with the character that needs help with the garden ok.

To EVERYONE, Y'all have been great! TY for all the advice. I wrote down a lot so I can remember. I am sure I will be asking for more, I still have some learning to do. I can't find the cards for the retired house I would love to check it out. I already have the other one for one other character. So, if someone could tell me exactly how to find it I would be very grateful! TY all again!
Sorry to miss you this weekend. I was away for Fathers day. I am in the United States on Eastern time.
This message board takes about 24 hours to update, I am sending this message on Monday, June 17th at 1:00pm,
but it will not post until Tuesday, Tomorrow. So with that in mind and to give you time to read this, lets set a time for
Wednesday, June 19th, at 3pm eastern time, Pixie realm. If that is not good, it will give you time to respond to me.
Hope we get together soon. CYA!