Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Community Livestream

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Sparck,

Thank-you again for hosting another very fun and interactive livestream. It was fun playing alongside you and watching others play as well.

Your reactions to the Storm Spells were priceless!
Now you see why it is currently the most popular school.

Now, just a few questions,

When did you say was the next livestream?
Will you be able to play a bit longer this time?
And finally, do you recall who was the winner of the 5,000 crowns giveaway? You mentioned "Star" something but it sounded like "Star Ore" and not "Star Edward,"
Let me know haha.

Community Members,

It's excellent to see how we can come together and just talk about the game like how we did in the livestream.

For those who were unable to join, I encourage you to try dropping by at the next livestream!

Administrator
Star Edward on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:
Sparck,

Thank-you again for hosting another very fun and interactive livestream. It was fun playing alongside you and watching others play as well.

Your reactions to the Storm Spells were priceless!
Now you see why it is currently the most popular school.

Now, just a few questions,

When did you say was the next livestream?
Will you be able to play a bit longer this time?
And finally, do you recall who was the winner of the 5,000 crowns giveaway? You mentioned "Star" something but it sounded like "Star Ore" and not "Star Edward,"
Let me know haha.

Community Members,

It's excellent to see how we can come together and just talk about the game like how we did in the livestream.

For those who were unable to join, I encourage you to try dropping by at the next livestream!

Almost missed this, thanks Star Edward!

The next livestream will be KI Live on Feb. 28th. After that, I plan on livestreaming Pirate101 gameplay on another Community Livestream on either March 8th or 22nd.

Last time I went over the hour by a half hour, so that'll probably happen again here.

Yes, it was you in fact! How convenient! Send me an email to community please :).

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Well that is great that you have these Community livestreams.
But is it fair to have the same players play with you
What fun is that for us to watch you and your buds have fun
Maybe you should do, something like a invitation to play with you in the Livestreams of different players.
Have some kind of waiting list or contest, for others to qualify to play on the Livestreams.